Thread: a bit of thanks.

a bit of thanks.

as above,sold many guns on here bought even more mindgre at forum to buy and sell on.advantage is you are buying from enthusiasts and visa versa.never had a bad deal yet.

Agreed. I've bought two rifles, some pistols and loads of oddments and never been let down.

There seems to be a real sense of honour that comes with gun ownership?
    TTFN
    N.
    "The only difference between Men and Boys is the price they pay for their Toys."

Good reputations of honesty, fair dealing,are priceless IMHO,
    i always treat others how i expect to be treated myself.
    atb brian

Quote Originally Posted by brian747 View Post
    Good reputations of honesty, fair dealing,are priceless IMHO,
    i always treat others how i expect to be treated myself.
    atb brian
    Sound sentiments, it is a pity that some other sales sites purchasers and sellers are not of the same mindset!!

Jesim1 is offline Likes to wear driving gloves in the bedroom
    I agree to an extent - but what is "10/10 and pellet on pellet" to some people is different to others. I'm not being picky, but when I've received some items I have felt a bit deflated at the condition. Equally, I've received some items where the buyer has probably been too discriminating himself and highlighted flaws which I wouldn't give a second glance?

Overall it's a good place to do business though, especially from longer term members, as their reputation is worth more than the quick turnover on a gun.

James
    Making a mockery of growing old gracefully since I retired

secretagentmole Guest
    Recently bought an air rifle from the classifieds on here, it involved a drive up to the top of North Yorks, out the back of Leeds way. The rifle was exactly as described (unused), great deal despite us being an hour late due to there being an accident at every bloody dual carriageway or motorway on the way up! Some very good people on this site.

Good deals from members apart from the stealth, the seller said it was fine
    https://ibb.co/hODCum

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    Good deals from members apart from the stealth, the seller said it was fine
    https://ibb.co/hODCum
    What the flippin heck is that? Did someone lend it to a GCSE teacher for Form 3 to use it for lathe practice then hit it with tiny hammers for good measure? I know those rifles are supposed to be problematic, but that looks like malicious vandalism.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesim1 View Post
    I agree to an extent - but what is "10/10 and pellet on pellet" to some people is different to others. I'm not being picky, but when I've received some items I have felt a bit deflated at the condition. Equally, I've received some items where the buyer has probably been too discriminating himself and highlighted flaws which I wouldn't give a second glance?

Overall it's a good place to do business though, especially from longer term members, as their reputation is worth more than the quick turnover on a gun.

James
    Pellet on pellet is bllocks unless it is at 10 meters and even then it would have to be a match rifle for most shooters skill level. 10/10 would have to be new in the box, or restored to same condition. Its just sales nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    What the flippin heck is that? Did someone lend it to a GCSE teacher for Form 3 to use it for lathe practice then hit it with tiny hammers for good measure? I know those rifles are supposed to be problematic, but that looks like malicious vandalism.
    That's the polite version sellers attitude was "so what the frame hides it".