Thread: Whenever I'm a bit low and need a laugh

Whenever I'm a bit low and need a laugh

I browse the CO2 pistol prices on the websites of too many of our UK retailers.

And laugh my b......s off. Especially when they crow about their keen pricing.

Won't mention any names as I'm sure you already know them.
    Last edited by Arthur John Smithsplease; 16-12-2017 at 12:08 PM.
    Arthur

I wish I was in the land of cotton.

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    This is the one that made me laugh recently, it's the way he describes it, I know I love BSA's but I wouldn't big them up this much, especially one of the lower models.

https://www.freeads.co.uk/uk/buy-sel...ull-power/view

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
    This is the one that made me laugh recently, it's the way he describes it, I know I love BSA's but I wouldn't big them up this much, especially one of the lower models.

https://www.freeads.co.uk/uk/buy-sel...ull-power/view

Pete
    sems to buy and sell or has a huge collection or a shop. //mypage.freeads.co.uk/the-rqms

EDIT , a trader . he buys and sells
    https://www.freeads.co.uk/uk/buy-sel...sh-ready-/view

MY LAST ASI MAGNUM 2000 SO GOOD I HAD A RACK OF THEM IN ITS DAY ONE OF THE MOST ACCURATE POWERFULL RIFLES AVAILABLE A WELL KEPT SECRET.
    ASI WERE THE MAKERS OF THE 68 PARATROOPER THE APPACHEE SNIPPER COMANCHE AND MANY MORE THAT WE GREW UP WITH IN THE SEVENTY'S.
    WHEN LIFE WAS SIMPLE.THE GOOD OLD DAYS WHEN YOU COULD ORDER A RELUM SUPER TORNADO FROM JOHN MORES CATALOGUE FOR £12 AND PAY 40P A WEEK LOL.I'VE USED A LIBRARY PICTURE AS I'M COLLECTING THIS ON SATURDAY FROM THE AIR SMITH FULL PICTURES WILL BE AVAILABLE THEN THIS WILL COME WITH BSA SCOPE GUN BAG SILICONE SOCK AND PELLETS.NO OFFERS ON THIS IT'S JUST HAD A FULL SERVICE AS NOT BEEN USED IN OVER 25 YRS

so he did not have the rifle at the time he posted the Ad . alarms bells for me

MY LAST ASI MAGNUM 2000 SO GOOD I HAD A RACK OF THEM IN ITS DAY ONE OF THE MOST ACCURATE POWERFULL RIFLES AVAILABLE A WELL KEPT SECRET.
    ASI WERE THE MAKERS OF THE 68 PARATROOPER THE APPACHEE SNIPPER COMANCHE AND MANY MORE THAT WE GREW UP WITH IN THE SEVENTY'S.
    WHEN LIFE WAS SIMPLE.THE GOOD OLD DAYS WHEN YOU COULD ORDER A RELUM SUPER TORNADO FROM JOHN MORES CATALOGUE FOR £12 AND PAY 40P A WEEK LOL.I'VE USED A LIBRARY PICTURE AS I'M COLLECTING THIS ON SATURDAY FROM THE AIR SMITH FULL PICTURES WILL BE AVAILABLE THEN THIS WILL COME WITH BSA SCOPE GUN BAG SILICONE SOCK AND PELLETS.NO OFFERS ON THIS IT'S JUST HAD A FULL SERVICE AS NOT BEEN USED IN OVER 25 YRS

Clearly English is not his 1st language
    AA S200T 10m , HW100T, Cometa 220, Diana 27, Original Mod 6, Gamo compact+center, Rohm twinmaster Top, S&W 586/4+6+8, Berretta 92 airsoft, Blinged crossman 2240, CP88 4", CO2 Uzi 6mm, Air arms Alfa proj .177, Drulov DU10 .177, HW 99s, Hammarelli AP20pro

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbill View Post

Clearly English is not his 1st language
    ha ha yes i forgot to add that i had trouble looking for a picture of an ASI snipper. does it have scissors on the muzzle like a bayonet for cutting the long grass in the fields when hunting?

When I need a laugh I go here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE_2uqCc_K4

Old school non-PC comedy!

Whenever I'm a bit low and need a laugh

the league of gentlemen on bbc radio 4 extra digital now that's making me laugh!

How much ?!
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by MartynB View Post
    How much ?!
    Exactly!

The full power bit is a little bit worrying as well.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

secretagentmole Guest
    And there was me thinking he was going to break into song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYXxfF2k-DU

Exactly!

The full power bit is a little bit worrying as well.

Pete
    That guy again. Insane. Or unscrupulous and preying on the ignorant or gullible?

It probably is full power. Full power for a Meteor.

Unless it's had a full 1980s Bowkett tune, the only way it'll make 11 ft-lbs is with the pellet skirt liberally dosed with 3-in-1 oil.