Thread: Southern Hunters Round 4 Results

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cargs68 View Post
    Well done to all class winners, especially Aaron..... bosssssssshhhhhh.
    Not bad mark rackley. Not bad at all.
    Kim..... you need to leave your tx in the rain for a week. !!!!!!!!
    See lots of you Saturday.
    Graeme
    Thankyou ..... really enjoyed it great course and i got me a new name too !!! out goes sterling in comes the "Countback Kid"
    "The Countback kid always misses peg 1"

Put me down for the combined class if you decide to do it please Charles.
    As Rex said that'll be the last place covered
    AA TX200 Mk3 AA TX200 HC AA S510 Carbine Superlite BSA Mercury .22 Daystate Griffin .22 Weihrauch HW35 .22 Sheridan Blue Streak .20 another AA TX200 Mk3 ​Miroku MK38 12g INV+ Teague Browning Maxus 12g

Well done to Kim for his good win and of course great to see all of the peeps at the Oaks. I have to say that the big surprise award from CompAir really made my year. I really appreciate it as that was such a lovely feeling even though I haven't been able to shoot properly I am so grateful for the acceptance and camaraderie from lots of lovely people and Chillie

I will try and do myself justice next shoot once I have recovered from that bloody hill walk yesterday. At least the next round I shouldn't be suffering the jet lag from going south of the river
    Last edited by Rex&Amy; 18-12-2017 at 06:26 PM.
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Top bombing Aaron! Congratulations to you and all the class winners.And a special well done to 'CK" ( and I don't mean the bloke who makes pants)
    Ford Rifle Range - The Monaco GP of HFT