That course was one of the hardest I have ever shot. There were more tricky targets, mini kills, off the peg shots, trees in the way, trees to shoot around and just plain trees being trees. And as for the sadistic person who selected the targets… Opps that was me, What I meant was what A SUPERB COURSE, of course.
Seriously it really was a good shoot and the weather held for us as it didn’t rain until we were driving away at the end. That’s not so say we were all dry though. An error of judgement on my part resulted in landing on my rear end at the deepest part of the stream, not so bad as the waterproofs kept that dry and I can highly recommend the water proof qualities of Jack Pyke boots because when my right one filled up it stayed full for the whole shoot. Oh well the trials of HFT and all that.
Congratulations to Bob Pattenden for a well earned 53 with, a boinger. Even more impressive as he had to put up with me making a right mess of it. I’d also like to congratulate Linsey for a good 45 on her second time out (Not bad for somebody who only asked if we could show her how to use a rifle before she goes on a course) and to Jeremy Costelloe on his first shoot.
As people have been asking me we have one more shoot this year on new years eve so if anybody feels like it…I’LL MAKE SURE THE COURSE ISN’T SUCH A NIGHTMARE AWWWWG.

Any way on to todays scores.

Bob Pattended ( R) 53
Russeel Connor ( R) 51
Steve West 51
Kevin Hills ( R) 49
Dave Powel 48
Ivan Edminston 46
Lindsey Llewellyn 45
Terry Evans 44
Jeremy Costelloe 44
Peter Fenn 44
Simon Humpheries 43
Colin Muggeridge 38

As nobody cleared the course the pot for the sixty point challenge will roil over to our next shoot.