5 tins of .177 JSB Pellets
    Small folding bipod for accessory rail
    Pass to 2018 UKAHFT series
    Subscription to Comp Air
    2 Air Arms Hoodies
    3 Air Arms travel mugs
    2 Air Arms mugs
    1 Air Arms Goodie Bag

Anyone paying to shoot will be entered in the raffle and can by additional tickets at £1 each to improve their odds. if you cannot risk attending for fear of the consequences but would like to buy tickets just drop either Graeme or myself a PM.
    Last edited by Charles44; 21-12-2017 at 05:47 PM. Reason: going senile
    OAKS - SIHFT Winners 2011, [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"] 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2015, 2023

Hi guys, this is definitely a worthwhile shoot but I am not sure that I can do the 2 hour drive and that blooming long walk up the hill. Is there an email address or something where those of us that want to support can send a donation to if we can't physically support it?
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Rex, your presence is VERY much required at this shoot!

Whilst I can't do anything about the distance you have to travel down to Mile Oak, I will gladly offer to drive you up the hill to when you have finished the pegs in the wood.

Now come on, and get yourself down to Sussex for an extremely worthwhile cause! And you don't even have to make an early start - signing-in doesn't open until 11.30AM, so you've got LOADS of time for a lay in and then a leisurely drive down to the South Coast

If anyone is concerned about the walk up the hill we are making this one easier in that the peg numbers will start at the bottom of the hill and wont go behind the reservoir.

Anyone who cant make the shoot but wants to buy tickets can always confirm their name and quantity of tickets required then pay at the next SHS at MAD or any other local shoot where you can get money to an Oakie
    OAKS - SIHFT Winners 2011, [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"] 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2015, 2023

Oaks christmas shoot

Anyone wanting to buy tickets for £1 or would like to make a donation please pm me or charles telling us how much.
    Regards
    Graeme

Yeah! walking up in one hit was nasty of us!

You all survived the test though!

A gentle walk, peg to peg will be easy, plus only half way up!

You know you want to! XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by fastnick View Post
    Rex, your presence is VERY much required at this shoot!

Whilst I can't do anything about the distance you have to travel down to Mile Oak, I will gladly offer to drive you up the hill to when you have finished the pegs in the wood.
    :
    Nick that is naughty, all of your generous hurdle reductions are very appreciated. But I am not sure if I am allowed south of the river without my official carer as Sedger is working. And that means a long while in the car on my own and you're not supposed to leave puppies in the car for long periods of time I will definitely give it more thought and investigation.

If anyone from the correct side of the Thames is going and fancies some company please let me know. I promise to be good. either way I will be entering the raffle and any money I would have spent on petrol will be donated too. its 180 mile round trip to get demoralised with that bloody wind machine thing that turns off just as I pull the trigger or starts up when I don't give it any wind.

However, apart from the great cause which really has a place in my heart. The fabulous guys that organise and set the shoot there are definitely swaying my decision in the correct direction rather than going and winning another Lea Valley Extreme comp,(believe it or not I am quite good at extreme) where is the challenge in that.
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Rex, you ARE EXTREME!!
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    Rex, you ARE EXTREME!!
    may be they call it the lea valley extreme because I shoot it the madness is I can get a 6mm kill at silly ranges and yet I missed the 30mm at 35 yds last week

Tell me about it!!