Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MTC support

MTC support

I emailed MTC support to see if I could get some flipcover tools for my Viper 10x44:

I've mislaid the two flip cover tools for my Viper 10x44. Is it possible to order replacements?
    kind regards
    Nick

Hi Nick

Have you been a good boy this year? Let us have your name and address and Hannah, our resident Santa, agrees then she will pop a set in the post.
    Of course, you may get a bag of cinders.
    I am not predicting my present but historically we don't ever need grit when it freezes, I have a lifetime's supply of cinders and Reindeer meat.

Merry Christmas
    Bad Santa

Dear Santa,

I been a very good boy this year.
    I rescued two puppies and a kiten and a frog.
    On Tuesday I helped a old lady to cross the road and refused any sweets coz she smeled funny.
    And not once did I lock my sister in the loo, I promise.
    And I gave £500 to Great Ormands. It was Daddys money though

Dear Nick
    You have indeed been a good boy, I will get my chief elf right on it.
    Hannah will send you your spares when she sobers up and gets parole. Tis in her hands now

Regards
    Bad Santa

TTFN
    N.
    "The only difference between Men and Boys is the price they pay for their Toys."

Sounds like Gary Coopers getting in the festive spirit..lol

i see the customer support has stayed the same since sammie and gary moved on . pity other companies are not in the same league .

Quote Originally Posted by DESERT FOX View Post
    Sounds like Gary Coopers getting in the festive spirit..lol
    Not like the editor of Airgun World, who replied to my letter in the January 2018 issue with, and I quote ' we'll remain a Christmas-free zone '.
    Imagine their office party !

MTC support seems to be a bit hit and miss. A couple of years ago I was promised that once the new supply of the sidewheel for the EVX F1 became available I would receive one free of charge as mine was missing or something to that effect. I never received it but they did send a replacement for my Tai Pan which I had paid for, quite promptly.

A.G

[QUOTE=bighit;7395233]i see the customer support has stayed the same since sammie and gary moved on . pity other companies are not in the same league .[/QUOTE

Gary was there a few months back,when i rang them.As far as i know ,Gary is running their customer services still.

[QUOTE=DESERT FOX;7395401]
    Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    i see the customer support has stayed the same since sammie and gary moved on . pity other companies are not in the same league .[/QUOTE

Gary was there a few months back,when i rang them.As far as i know ,Gary is running their customer services still.
    I knew he was still involved to a degree .

Quote Originally Posted by where's it gone View Post
    Not like the editor of Airgun World, who replied to my letter in the January 2018 issue with, and I quote ' we'll remain a Christmas-free zone '.
    Imagine their office party !
    Oh you'd need to go some to imagine our Christmas parties - note plural.

I keep the mags free of Christmas hype because the readers have consistently told me they have quite enough yuletide bombardment from all sides as it is. If the readers want a Christmas-free sanctuary, that's what they'll get.

Yo-ho-ho!
    If you don't know enough to judge - don't judge

Quote Originally Posted by Terry D View Post
    Oh you'd need to go some to imagine our Christmas parties - note plural.

I keep the mags free of Christmas hype because the readers have consistently told me they have quite enough yuletide bombardment from all sides as it is. If the readers want a Christmas-free sanctuary, that's what they'll get.

Yo-ho-ho!
    AAhhhh sweet sanity
    Im going shooting ALL night xmas eve

Not a lot you are allowed to shoot on Christmas Day.
    Sitting on your chimney pot hoping some deer might fly by on Christmas Eve is after sunset so a no no.
    Boxing Day blaze away

Ho ho ho
    You naughty boys are all getting cinders.

We sold MTC 3 years ago. I came back as a consultant to help out in June of last year. Hopefully we now provide a friendly, quick and light hearted service.

I was given a free hand to run it my way, and as MTC was never corporate or formal that's the way we do tech support now. I actually enjoy it, so mails get answered up until I go to bed.
    Last edited by Gary C; 20-12-2017 at 07:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lensman57 View Post
    MTC support seems to be a bit hit and miss. A couple of years ago I was promised that once the new supply of the sidewheel for the EVX F1 became available I would receive one free of charge as mine was missing or something to that effect. I never received it but they did send a replacement for my Tai Pan which I had paid for, quite promptly.

A.G
    Send me a mail mate and I will sort it for you. Support@mtcoptics.com . Sorry about the non delivery, even with the best will these cock ups happen but I promise Hannah and I will do our best

I thought the OP sounded 'Cooperish' but without the expletives normally attached

Good to see you back at MTC Gary. BTW my Original 10x44 (must be close to 10 years old) is still going well on a TX200. It will get a run out at the Paul James shoot.
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us

Thanks Santa ! - delivery this morning.
    TTFN
    N.
    "The only difference between Men and Boys is the price they pay for their Toys."

Quote Originally Posted by where's it gone View Post
    we'll remain a Christmas-free zone '. Imagine their office party !
    Bahumbug
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177