Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MTC support

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
    I thought the OP sounded 'Cooperish' but without the expletives normally attached

Good to see you back at MTC Gary. BTW my Original 10x44 (must be close to 10 years old) is still going well on a TX200. It will get a run out at the Paul James shoot.

Hopefully you may hit something for once?

Quote Originally Posted by Gary C View Post
    Hopefully you may hit something for once?
    Nah, it not 'do you know who i am'......it's more like 'do you know who i used to be'

Still doing well with the regional stuff though. Kieran Turner is trying to re-ignite my UKAHFT interest.
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us

Send me a mail mate and I will sort it for you. Support@mtcoptics.com . Sorry about the non delivery, even with the best will these cock ups happen but I promise Hannah and I will do our best
    Thanks Gary for the kind offer. I Will drop you a line after Xmas. Have a good one.

A.G

mtc simply the best

Ho ho ho
    You naughty boys are all getting cinders.

We sold MTC 3 years ago. I came back as a consultant to help out in June of last year. Hopefully we now provide a friendly, quick and light hearted service.

I was given a free hand to run it my way, and as MTC was never corporate or formal that's the way we do tech support now. I actually enjoy it, so mails get answered up until I go to bed.
    i can certainly attest to gary answering emails ,saturday night to get my little problem sorted ,well done again to that man ,many thanks again brian.

I've had some great help from Gary at MTC this year.
    The illuminated reticle stopped working in my Connect but despite my best and Gary's efforts it was irreparable. It was also out of warranty.
    Ended up with a new Connect from MTC at a very good price.
    Thank you Gary.

I have had a word with Gary myself, He is very helpful, he asked me to test a scope (i think it loses zero) but i am not 100% , i do have another scope on the gun which is a lazer (figuratively speaking) so a little loath to mess about, so to the point of this post , anyone fancy testing it, if i pay postage?.
    1 Rapid+sentinal n/v, 1 HW100+ Mamba lite