Hi all,

New to this forum but am in no means new to air gun! Although I might be one of the youngest members where at 23!

Just thought id introduce myself and ask you all what your dream air gun is.

Well first my name is Jake, from good 'ol Yorkshire and I have been into old antique air guns (well, any gun really) since before I could even say the alphabet. I blame my grandfather for this since he got me into them.....

He has been shooting for almost 60 years now! But now that he is in his 80's, he has calmed down a bit. And with that he has seemed to very kind and give me all sorts of fine air guns over the years (He'd give me an old shotgun to if I had a licence!)

But going back to my first air gun. It was an old SMK B2 Custom (The only thing "Custom" about it was it had a less ugly stock on it) when I was 12/13. Did not use it much and sold it later on for a nice profit .

Since then I have been given a old Park Rifle Co LTD RH93 in .22, really nice gun. Powerful, good looking, nice shooter but bloody heavy!

I also have a couple of BSA's, one being my grandfathers first air rifle he got off an old RAF serviceman who was lodging at his parents house in Metheringham Lincoln. They were the last people to live in Orchard House before it became the vets (My grandfather was even born in the house!).

The BSA my grandfather gave me is a BSA Club Standard in .177 (Serial no CS33089) . And after I found a job (More importantly a paycheck!) I have since bought another old BSA, this time its a first batch improved model but only marked as "BSA Air Rifle" (Serial no 10110), I then bought a Webley Mark 1 air pistol (Straight grips and serial no 41038 batch 032) which needs a little TLC (but shoots fine) and a Accles and Shelvoke The warrior (2nd variant serial no 2101) which is in great condition but without original grips.

I will also be coming into a Webley Premier D series air pistol soon (Given to be by my grandfather) which is in great condition.

Phew ok that's that out of the way, lets get onto our dream air guns!

Now i have a few, such as I will by a Giffard rifle one day! as well as a IMPROVED MODEL BRITANNIA when i get the chance. I will be looking for a nice mk2 webley service in the near future but I really want to hold off until I find one that is in a nice case and complete with the three different barrels but I may be waiting for some time....

But I think if there is one I would really want it would be one of the first Lincoln Jeffries air rifles (The ones with the H prefix) but I doubt i would ever find one let alone buy it! (Well, it is a dream though).

Anyway thanks to listen (or rather reading) to me ramble on. Nice to meet you all and all the best for the future

Also here is a link to some images of my current air guns, soon to be expanded!

http://s44.photobucket.com/user/HutG...?sort=3&page=1