Thread: Gat pellets

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Gat ammo

I've got a few Gat type pistols, the one pellet that I find that works consistently and gives the best accuracy (if you can call it that) is Marksman. Quite nostalgic dipping into the little red box too, like when you were a kid.
    Theoben Fenman, Theoben Scirroco 2000, BSA Cadet Major, Webley Premier MK2, ASI Sniper!

Quote Originally Posted by Joncaddy View Post
    I've got a few Gat type pistols, the one pellet that I find that works consistently and gives the best accuracy (if you can call it that) is Marksman. Quite nostalgic dipping into the little red box too, like when you were a kid.
    Yes, it was a bit like a lucky dip wasn't it? You never quite knew what kind of odd shaped lump of lead you'd fish out next.
    The beauty of the gat is as long as it fits in the breech you can shoot it!

I used to put everything down mine as a kid once you run out of pellets. Balls of plasticine, wheat and even dried Guinea pig poo. They used to sting when you got hit by them lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapid7Nick View Post
    I used to put everything down mine as a kid once you run out of pellets. Balls of plasticine, wheat and even dried Guinea pig poo. They used to sting when you got hit by them lol.
    What did you use instead of .22 pellets... Rabbit poo?