Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Season's greetings!

Season's greetings!

I know Binners jumped the gun and did a similar thread a while ago () but I’d like to offer my own best Christmas and New Year wishes to everyone in collectables too.

It’s been a good year for (UK) vintage airgun collectors, with the start of Peter’s excellent Kempton airgun fairs providing a much-needed exchange for the many collectors in the south of the country, and more events scheduled for 2018.

A major improvement has happened quietly on the BBS too, with pics in posts finally permitted in collectables, more than a decade after they were switched off! Thanks Ed for allowing them again.

Have a good one everybody!
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    Hi Danny, hope you and all the other members on the BBS have a happy Christmas. and a good collecting new year.

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    I know Binners jumped the gun and did a similar thread a while ago () but I’d like to offer my own best Christmas and New Year wishes to everyone in collectables too.

It’s been a good year for (UK) vintage airgun collectors, with the start of Peter’s excellent Kempton airgun fairs providing a much-needed exchange for the many collectors in the south of the country, and more events scheduled for 2018.

A major improvement has happened quietly on the BBS too, with pics in posts finally permitted in collectables, more than a decade after they were switched off! Thanks Ed for allowing them again.

A very Happy Christmas to you too Danny, and thanks once again for all your tireless efforts in support of this and your own invaluable sites.

Regards
    Brian

pjbingham is offline My mother was flexible,but couldn't do Thursdays
    Merry Xmas to you too and indeed to everyone else. I didn’t see Binners Xmas thread but echoing previous thoughts,thanks Pete for making 2017 the year for us collectors with the Kempton Fair

Merry xmas to all!

from the bottom of the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post

Mate!

Putting on a minno event at a Racecourse pales into insignificance compared to your multi forum info and all the work that it entails...

Respect to you Danny.

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    Cheers gentlemen

I raise a glass to you all and wish everyone here good health and happiness for Christmas and the New Year.

Harvey

Merry Christmas to the best part of the best airgun forum.
    And to those who lurk here.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire

Merry Christmas Collectors Corner.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Airsporterman is offline Makes Scrooge look Happy and Generous!
    Moving target, nr Blyth, God's Northumberland
    Seasons Greetings to all in 'Gentlemans corner'!

Hope you have a good one!

atb
    ASM
    I am a Man of La Northumberlandia, a true Knight and spend my days on my Quest (my duty nay privilege!) and fighting dragons and unbeatable foe, to right the unrightable wrongs, to bear with unbearable sorrow and dreaming my impossible dreams.

Same here. A good year, and particular mentions to Garvin for overcoming the challenge of Photobucket to his online vintage airguns content, and Binners for the whole Kempton thing, which is great.

Happy pagan winter festival appropriated by religious-nationalist Middle-Eastern cult to all of you.

Merry Christmas and happy new year to all. Lets hope old Saint Nick brings you what you wanted.

And remember, Alcohol and guns don't mix..... eh what the hell, whats the worse that can happen!

I think Father Christmas has a Webley.
    ATB all you festive fellow collectors. Condition is important, rarity too, but its the thought that counts...and friendship.

Not expecting any useful input until recovery from the Christmas excess as its all fart, snooze with snore, for the next week.

Merry Christmas to all who frequent Gentleman's Corner and I hope you all find that elusive collectable in 2018.

Josie & John

And a Very Merry Christmas to all in the Gentleman's section, and to all the lovely BBS brothers and sisters from Boingy Tone and Family.

Have a great one, folks,

Love to all,

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!