Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oaks Christmas Charity Shoot Results

Quote Originally Posted by cargs68 View Post
    Your right Wes..... same time next year. ????.
    Wouldn't miss it for the world - put my name down immediately for that, please

I am not known for being appropriate so please don't be offended if this isn't the place to ask. As Terry gave us so much, could I ask those that have contact with Terry's family if they would be ok with us doing an annual Terry Aitkin Memorial shoot with proceeds going to the hospice. If this is acceptable I will make a significant wooden plaque over the next year (wood, not leather) to facilitate this.
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Quote Originally Posted by WesM View Post
    Great shoot today for most people considering the wind in the field which wasn't too harsh on me! It was a fun shoot for Terry and although i didn't know him it felt great to raise that much money for charity. I'd just like to thank Graeme for helping me re-parallax my gun and although it was doing absolute jack to help me it was kind of him to offer. Anyways onwards and upwards hope to see everyone at this same shoot next year (hint hint Graeme)
    Haha!! He's a Northerner.... never trust him!!

"Did Jack to help me"!!! Quote of the month!! HaHa!
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

" the inimitable Mr Byford " If i knew what that mean't i might be offended!

I hear they are looking for bouncers at Mother care...

Happy Xmas Guys XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob P View Post
    Enjoyed that immensely, bloody good fun
    I have to hold my hand up as I was responsible for Mark Rackley getting a donut, so sorry mate, would have been a top score and I feel (a bit) bad about that. At least I saved you from a shoot off or countback

Loool.. yeah the dreaded countback and to be fair I would have got three donuts in a shoot off forget it Bob should have pulled my own string

A big thankyou to my ORK friend for organising a great shoot for a worthwhile cause lets hope it brings a little light into somebodys life and Vince We are not worthy !!
    Last edited by CrystalPistal; 24-12-2017 at 03:41 PM.
    "The Countback kid always misses peg 1"

Well done Graeme...not often I say that 😉

Oh how I've missed this shooting. not the shooting bit .the larf bit 😎

Really enjoyed the day seeing old faces and lots of new. And all coming together for a really good cause which is also very close to my heart.

Hope everybody has a truly enjoyable festive period and i will try and see you all soon.

The Oaks SiHFT Winners 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016