Thread: Rohm pistol/rifle question about magazine

Rohm pistol/rifle question about magazine

Hi I have just got my hands on a rohm shooter 200 rifle thats been through the wars, its broken and missing some parts but might be salvageable.
    The magazine looks like it jammed in and someone decided removal by hammer was the best course of action leaving the mag with a nice scrape in it and i think its bent the indexing lever as the mag will not go in and its fouling on the indexing lever.
    Could one of you nice people who has one of these have a look and confirm if the indexing lever comes straight out of the gun or if it is ment to have a bend in it, i will stick a pic below to show how mine is.

Best i can do with 2 hands!

Hi,
    I have a Twinmaster and the indexing lever is flat and straight.
    Wish you good luck, parts seem to be unavailable

Thanks, i will have a go at making that straight, luckily the only other missing parts are a small spring and the air cylinder which might be fun to find one of those!

It snapped off, great.

Quote Originally Posted by rovercoupe View Post
    It snapped off, great.
    Oer! Sh** doth happen!

On a parallel tack I have problems with my Twinmaster and was advised on The Forum by a nice helpful person to try: bob@checkmateguns.co.uk

The gentleman who is known as Bob (could be a clue in the address) kindly responded promptly and my pistol will be placed with him in the New Year.

Good luck with it

Merry Crimble Thingy

Martyn

Thanks for the lead, im going to try and put a dab of weld on the end and grind a new tip and hope for the best, if not its a new one.

Cylinder is showing available at Versandhaus Schneider in Germany at 150 Euros!

Ouch thats alot, i have had the reg apart and it looks easier to fabricate a new tank thread and use a tank off something else allthough the tank thread is m10 if anyone needs the size for reference.
    Will have to think about it if i can get it working!