Thread: Question about Feinwerkbau 65 grips

Question about Feinwerkbau 65 grips

I am hopefully to be the owner of a FWB 65 soon, but it is a model with a sporter grip, which will be okay in the short term, but I would really like a match grip. (A Rink grip or similar would be nice, but not really in my budget!)

As there is no rush at the moment, I thought I could do some research on possible options, so I don't dither and miss out on something suitable. One idea was in relation to the 80 & 90 models; as they are so similar, will they fit the 65's frame? The exploded drawings quote different part numbers, but does anyone know on a practical basis if they are interchangeable or easily adaptable?
    I am fairly sure the SSP's and CO2 pistol grips will not fit, but I do not mind being proved wrong...

Any information or advice on this would be most welcome.

Cheers,

Mark.
    Last edited by Modski66; 28-12-2017 at 06:49 PM.
    Too many guns, or not enough time?

Fwb65

Mark, the 65 & 80/90 have a different shaped grip frame & I don't believe are interchangeable. I think the modifications necessary to make 1 fit the other would be impractical although possibly not impossible, hope this is some help as a member of our club recently had the same dilemma but did eventually manage to source a 65 anatomical grip.
    John.
    ok, I admit it, I've got a problem.
    [url]http://www.rivington-riflemen.uk/[url]

I will put the Dremmel away then...
    Too many guns, or not enough time?