Thread: Sunderland Airguns - any views?

creed Guest

Sunderland Airguns - any views?

I came across their website by chance when searching for Diana rifles (maybe look at 280,34 or even 340).
    They have them on their site and I do plan to contact them to see if they have them in store.
    However,has anybody had dealings with them and,if so,how did you find them?
    Any opinions would be most welcome.

There's a member here called robhw97k who's had various stuff and a couple of rifles from them. From what I gather they are a decent bunch, drop him a line.

Had no problems with them see fine to me.

Took my air cylinder to the shop for a fill recently. Very friendly shop which sells both both diving equipment and airguns, no problems with them whatsoever

Used them a load of times. Was in there yesterday to pick up a couple of tins of pellets. They dont have many rifles in store as its a diving shop. Air rifles is just a bit on the side. They dont seem clued up in any way but all the same they are friendly, honest and will sort you out.
    Last edited by jonnyovy; 01-10-2017 at 10:29 AM.

creed Guest
    Thanks for all your replies.
    It may seem odd for me to enquire about a place that is about 15 miles away but I had not come across it.
    The only time I go to Sunderland is for my annual check at the Eye Infirmary just for them to determine if I am going blind - so far so good!
    I really would like to heft a couple of Diana air rifles rather than take a chance and buy online which I suspect may be their business model although I am sure I could return it.
    I'll give them a call.

you wont find many gun in store...but they sell pellets and maybe a dozen hawke scopes...you would be better off goinf bradford stalkers at ouston ..at least they have a selection...albeit it may not be what you are after

Quote Originally Posted by subzeer0 View Post
    you wont find many gun in store...but they sell pellets and maybe a dozen hawke scopes...you would be better off goinf bradford stalkers at ouston ..at least they have a selection...albeit it may not be what you are after
    Bradford StalkerWTF at least Dick Turpin whore a mask Sunderland airguns as others have said don't have a great number of guns in maybes 20-30 but they will get you what you ask for I have used them a few times no problems for me and there is always bagnall and Kirkwood in Newcastle

creed Guest
    Yes,I tend to use Bagnall & Kirkwood too but I don't think they stock Diana rifles and I would like to see the 280 and 34 to compare with AA and Weihrauch hw95.

I had a look at Sunderland Air rifles site before i bought another Diana 34 recently and they do list quite a number of Diana's at good prices. Not many dealers list Diana's or carry a few in stock. Hopefully, they will have some on their racks for you to try. There's no substitute for handling before you buy but for what its worth I can recommend both 280 and 34. Both are very different from any Air Arms springer but are a good alternative to an HW95.
    Their price for the 34 Premium is very good indeed.

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew451 View Post
    I had a look at Sunderland Air rifles site before i bought another Diana 34 recently and they do list quite a number of Diana's at good prices. Not many dealers list Diana's or carry a few in stock. Hopefully, they will have some on their racks for you to try. There's no substitute for handling before you buy but for what its worth I can recommend both 280 and 34. Both are very different from any Air Arms springer but are a good alternative to an HW95.
    Their price for the 34 Premium is very good indeed.
    I know this thread is a little old now but I too have just stumbled across their website and can say as mentioned by Drew that the 34 Premium is a very good price, shame I'm down south as I'd be seriously tempted to buy one at the price shown.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Quote Originally Posted by subzeer0 View Post
    That was my experience - I was passing Sunderland and went in for a look round on the strength of their website, and left feeling I'd wasted my time negotiating the Saturday Sunderland traffic. They may well be helpful and offer good service, but a small shop full of mainly diving stuff and divers on a Saturday, so not for the browser!