Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HW44..What the hell?!

My LP5 is in adedition to my lp1 etc and I enjoy knocking a big hole in the black with rapid fire
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

Indeed

If they did a shoulder stock for the HW44, it'd sell like hot cakes.

Randy Bohannon is offline “Junes1 is a whining bellend”
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky View Post
    Maybe check out my Kurtz LP53 for "are there any good looking air pistols"

I've looked that up and it is a very nice looking pistol. Cleverly putting the power source in the handle makes it much more elegant and cleans up the lines beautifully.
    "An infinite number of monkeys banging away at type writers for an infinite period of time will eventually reproduce Hamlet" Thanks to discussion forums we now know this to be untrue.

Randy Bohannon is offline “Junes1 is a whining bellend”
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjacobs571 View Post
    I personally think the HW45 and HW75 are ugly. They look like a 1911 that lost all self respect and has been binge eating to try to feel better.
    True, but even when the Germans do something really bad they still do it well.

They remind me of Missi Pyle ( the female Thermion that falls in love with the geeky guy from "galaxy Quest") in that there is nothing outright offensive about her looks but putting "Missy Pyle nude" into google returns no hits, giving some sort of idea as to where the line is drawn.
    "An infinite number of monkeys banging away at type writers for an infinite period of time will eventually reproduce Hamlet" Thanks to discussion forums we now know this to be untrue.