Thread: SMK Victory CP2

SMK Victory CP2

Hi, I have a SMK Victory CP2. Its a lovely gun apart from loading, mainly with the long barrel using either single or multi shot loading the pellet starts going in then stops and bolt has to having extra force applied, is this a common problem and is there a cure?

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Sounds like it could do with a strip and a polish to remove any burrs or rough spots on the bolt etc. Or is it dry of any lube?

Try different pellets too. Some are larger than others and ones with softer skirts tend to load more easily in these

I get this with some pellets.

I don’t think it’s a fault as such.
    Unless you have to use a lot of force.

Try JSB pellets there not a tight fit , i would try some JSB RS.
    .22 Venom Mach 1 (FAC) 6-25x56 Millett.
    .22 Venom Mach 2 Thumbhole 6.5-20x40 Leupold EFR.
    .22 Venom Mach 2 Sporter 4-12x40 Leupold.
    .177 Venom Vantage 4-16x50.
    .177 Venom Daystate 8-32x56 AGS.
    .22 Venom Datstate 4-16x56 AGS.
    .22 Webley Venom FX2000 6-18x40 Busnel Legend.
    .177 Titan MPT by Steve Pope 6-24x40 Tasco.
    .177 Pro-Sport 4-16x50.
    .22 Webley FX2000 3-9x33 Leupold EFR.
    .177 Logan Solo 4-16x50.
    .22 HW90 (spring powered) 4-16x50
    .22 Gamo Stutzen.
    .177 Walther lever action.

force

if you have changed the barrel a few times --look for the little oring that seals the barrel has it been disturbed -- I did not notice when I changed my barrel that the oring did not come out with the barrel so when I put the longer barrel in I got 2 o rings in and they had moved and blocked the loading of a pellet and had to use force to get them in --- have a look you never know

Quote Originally Posted by clive s 400 View Post
    if you have changed the barrel a few times --look for the little oring that seals the barrel has it been disturbed -- I did not notice when I changed my barrel that the oring did not come out with the barrel so when I put the longer barrel in I got 2 o rings in and they had moved and blocked the loading of a pellet and had to use force to get them in --- have a look you never know
    On the nose. Exactly the same with mine. Removed the extra "O" ring and its sweet as a nut.
    You can spend thousands and still miss a barn door or spend just enough and enjoy yourself. If you haven't got the talent to start with a million pound won't fix it. Whippet, Russell, a few bang sticks and a flat cap. http://www.smart-tech1st.co.uk

cp2

glad problem sorted -- another tip put barre in with bolt closed it helps line up the o ring

Only one seal fitted. When no barrel fitted pellets drop through hole, with long barrel fitted without pellet bolt moves easily in and out. Bought narrow pellets still the same. Just put file up barrel and will try it tomorrow night.

Quote Originally Posted by Peashooter 177 View Post
    Only one seal fitted. When no barrel fitted pellets drop through hole, with long barrel fitted without pellet bolt moves easily in and out. Bought narrow pellets still the same. Just put file up barrel and will try it tomorrow night.
    Found on the table a thin ring of lead I think must have fallen out from between breach and barrel washer which must have been the restriction but I removed barrel seal and as I said put a needle file around the edge of barrel to remove any burrs.

Success, thanks guys the pellets fit easily from both the single and multi shot trays now it's a great bit of kit.

Quote Originally Posted by Peashooter 177 View Post
    Found on the table a thin ring of lead I think must have fallen out from between breach and barrel washer which must have been the restriction but I removed barrel seal and as I said put a needle file around the edge of barrel to remove any burrs.

Success, thanks guys the pellets fit easily from both the single and multi shot trays now it's a great bit of kit.
    I put a £40 scope on mine and its the best bit of kit I have ever had for sub £200.
    You can spend thousands and still miss a barn door or spend just enough and enjoy yourself. If you haven't got the talent to start with a million pound won't fix it. Whippet, Russell, a few bang sticks and a flat cap. http://www.smart-tech1st.co.uk

Thoughts / info on calibre on these ??
    A very good price at Balistas ..
    Looking for TO-6 Trigger unit unmessed with or T0-6 kit for 34

Quote Originally Posted by PCPShooter View Post
    Thoughts / info on calibre on these ??
    A very good price at Balistas ..
    This is entirely user dependent. I bought a .177 for plinking and a bit of farmyard ratting.