Quote Originally Posted by andrewM View Post
Thanks for that, Ian.

When you say 'produced', I presume you meant acquired or did Beeman manufacture the rifle under licence for FWB? I wonder why they did not present one of their own rifles instead! What a magnificent specimen it is.

Any type of Exacts for your .177 45? I did a quick search and found numerous varieties under JSB Exacts and am rather keen to settle on one particular type, without trying numerous. With .22, I find that if one variety does not work well, it probably will with another rifle but, for .177, I only have the Original 45.

I did not understand your point about adjustment to the mounts returning them to zero. I can understand the zeroing in of the scope but not the mounts; I am of course on something of a learning curve on this site so have probably missed something!

Best
A
Beeman, according to his catalogues that M.A.G. provided, supplied after market parts to modify the standard FWB Sport plus other rifles (HW35/80 etc.). The rifle I own has a Beeman walnut stock, back sight plate etc. .

With regards to the mounts. When I removed the scope from the rifle using the Q.D. mounts, which takes just a few seconds, on replacing the scope the point of aim only varies slightly. (1/4" @ 30 yds approx.)

The Exacts I use are JSB.

HTH
Ian