Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Walther LGV .177 Or .22?

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Hmmm ... As I have said on the other LGV thread, and as a change is as good as a rest, and as most of my modern guns in my cabinets are treated as being transient additions, ergo just passing through in the same way as my modern cars do (but not my motorbikes), and as this thread and the the other LGV thread currently running have REALLY whetted my appetite for a Walther LGV, think I may be offering my .177 Century up for sale, soon, so if my Century could be a bit of you, please watch this space (as they say). Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post

Hmmm ... As I have said on the other LGV thread, and as a change is as good as a rest, and as most of my modern guns in my cabinets are treated as being transient additions, ergo just passing through in the same way as my modern cars do (but not my motorbikes), and as this thread and the the other LGV thread currently running have REALLY whetted my appetite for a Walther LGV, think I may be offering my .177 Century up for sale, soon, so if my Century could be a bit of you, please watch this space (as they say). Atb: G.
    Now listed in the air guns for sale section.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.