Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pete (look no hands) is going to be proud of me!

look no hands is online now Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Hi Pete, yes, it's on the list of possible things to do to the old girl.

Firstly, though, it's going to need some attention to the cocking slide (another thread running). But before I commit to any sizeable spending I ought to have a peek inside and see if it warrants it. It cocks smoothly and the firing cycle is very nice and there's an unmistakeable aroma of moly grease. It's obviously been fettled at some point. Having a look inside to confirm that all is well will be prudent, methinks.
    Good thinking that man.

I think if you get the jaws machined for a bolt then it will put the rifle on a par with any HW break barrel even a 35

BOOM! only 4 days into the new year and the abuse has already started.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Abuse? Abuse?

Bloody hell, Pete, you've got to be joking.....On here it's good natured, jolly boingering banter to help me unwind from the hell of work and commuting. Love every precious second of it.

Anyways, it's a little shorter than most of my 35s, so not quite so handy for bashing brambles.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

look no hands is online now Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Anyways, it's a little shorter than most of my 35s, so not quite so handy for bashing brambles.
    Must.....resist....cheeky.....reply

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in