Does anyone have one knocking about, pretty please?

I acquired this SS yesterday. Looks a little tired but shoots nicely.

However, looking through the cocking slot, it appears that the end of one of the side plates has broken off. The gun cocks smoothly, but the link rattles slightly when returning the barrel to the closed position. Guessing it's not wise to keep on using unless further damage ensues.

Looking at the Chambers site, the part is no longer available. It looks like the same part is used on the Mark V Meteor? Knibbs do a replacement, with what looks like a solid centre section and much stronger, but they're £40.

Before committing to any spend, I really ought to strip it completely and make sure there's nothing else majorly amiss. Struggling for time at the moment, though.

Would any nice peeps have a secondhand part lurking that's surplus to requirements? One of my bike customers does engineering stuff and I also wonder if it's feasible to have him make up a new side plate?

I think Protek also sometimes do secondhand parts?

I'll also have to have a rummage around the garage and see if I can find a screwdriver with a nice, narrow shank to get through the hole in the trigger guard to whip the stock off!