Thread: Oaks Charity Shoot Bank Holiday Monday 28th May 2018

Oaks Charity Shoot Bank Holiday Monday 28th May 2018

Just a note for your diaries we will be holding the annual Pairs Charity (Cancervive) Shoot at the Oaks on the second bank holiday in May - details will follow!
    OAKS - SIHFT Winners 2011, [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"] 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2015, 2023

Excellent!

The date's in my diary already

oh wow how quickly is this coming around. I didnt realise it is next month. I am hoping that there are lots of generous shooters looking to either sponsor the event or attend on the day. it is a very worthwhile cause.
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Oh go on then... will get the .22 springer out for fun 😳
    Cheers EDBOC

Buxted HFT

Quote Originally Posted by EDBOC View Post
    Oh go on then... will get the .22 springer out for fun 😳
    well done, thats the spirit. Grab a gay gunner and then you are ready for a great day out and a great cause.
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

I am collecting on behalf of the charity at all shoots I attend. I'll have a collection pot with me and also will be selling my handmade pellet pouches for £20 , £5 of this goes to the charity also. Please grab me at any shoot and help support this very worthwhile cause.