Thread: Collections. Upsizing or Downsizing ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cinedux View Post
    the world cruise.But make sure you have a cabin with a balcony in the centre of the upper ship.
    Sounds like you never found your 'sea legs' on your world cruise, Trev? (Surely the upper ship moves around more than the lower?)
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Nope,Danny,

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    Sounds like you never found your 'sea legs' on your world cruise, Trev? (Surely the upper ship moves around more than the lower?)
    I thought eleven stories up was about the right place to be!Trev

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    lf you still enjoy collecting and it still gives you pleasure, why stop. l have sold some of my airguns over the last few years, and bought some antique guns with the money which l enjoy doing. when l go it's up to who is left to sought out what they do with the things. the thing is you can't take it with you.

I'm downsizing my air gun collection due to ill health.
    I have no immediate family and the executor of my estate has no knowledge of or interest in air guns, so I thought it only fair to try and dispose of as much as possible whilst I am still able to do so.
    My collection was always intended to be an investment as well as an interest, but I am realising that investment before I really wanted to.
    I also have quite a few British G.P.O.Bakelite telephones I've collected over the years, along with spares, so that's something else that needs sorting.
    I've already disposed of my British coin collection, and half of my British stamp collection, but I've still got my pre decimal collection of mint stamps and presentation packs to go.
    As can be seen, I've been a collector of various artefacts for most of my adult life.