Thread: Quick question

Quick question

Hi everyone,

Apologies if this is not the right section for this question.

I used to practice FT in Portugal but stopped over 6 years ago when I moved to the UK.

I now live in Chippenham and I'm looking to re-start practicing... Can you chaps please let me know if any of you know a local FT friendly club that is accepting members?

Thanks a lot!

Cheers,
    Jose.

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)
    Hi Jose

I expect you'll get other replies, but have you found THIS map of UK clubs.

It's only as good as the info fed in to it by clubs and their members, but not a bad starting place to see what's around.

It also won't tell you if their membership books are 'open' or full or how friendly they are (but I'm sure they are )

If you are looking ONLY for FT clubs, THIS may help too.

Happy club hunting and hope you find something soon.

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

Thumbs up

Thanks Biggles!

I had seen the map before on the searches I did, but I suspect that there are more clubs than the ones identified there! I've also, seen the thread on the forum with the clubs list... But, my big big question was more about if their membership books are as you say 'open' or full and how friendly they are.

In any case, many many thanks!

Cheers,
    Jose.