Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Diana 34s

Quote Originally Posted by Drew451 View Post
    Good job it was up for sale at Christmas or you both would have missed out...
    Lovely bit of beech on her.
    And its a good job I save all year to ease the burden of xmas or one of you would deffo habe had it.

Quote Originally Posted by landymick View Post
    Good find, what we need is a pic of the various models now.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/6u9kkc0rgg...65701.jpg?dl=0

Top: 34 Premium .177 2016
    2nd from bottom: 34 .22 T01 1988
    Last edited by Drew451; 07-01-2018 at 10:03 PM.

Dave has kindly sent me a shot of his 34's and 38 which is shown on this link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uwp3cadfgk...A0006.jpg?dl=0

Top: 34S 11 88
    Middle: 34SM 02 02
    Bottom: 38 11 03

Cheers, Dave. Nice trio.

Diana Model 34S

My authenticated 34S is identical to the top rifle in the photo. One of the problems I've found with the Diana brand is that nobody knows what they are if you try to sell one. I took my 34S to sell at a recent airgun fair, a few people had a look, but didn't know anything about the model. Other brands have a much clearer branding policy, and I feel that they are easier to sell because of it.
    Life is to be enjoyed, not endured.

Quote Originally Posted by webman View Post
    My authenticated 34S is identical to the top rifle in the photo. One of the problems I've found with the Diana brand is that nobody knows what they are if you try to sell one. I took my 34S to sell at a recent airgun fair, a few people had a look, but didn't know anything about the model. Other brands have a much clearer branding policy, and I feel that they are easier to sell because of it.
    I do hear where you are coming from there. Clearly some guns are straight forward to identify within the Diana range some are not.
    Barryg started a thread recently about the 34 and all its guises and there are a fair few. The barrel on the top one like yours is factory cut and I fully suspect that the gun is a 34s.
    To a degree that adds to the interest of collecting but I can appreciate it may be frustrating also

look no hands is online now Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyone View Post
    And its a good job I save all year to ease the burden of xmas or one of you would deffo habe had it.
    I do the same for xmas and for buying rifles but I'd just purchased a Supersport, so the fund was running low but a 34sm is pretty low on my wants list as I still need a few BSA's for my collection.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Quote Originally Posted by Drew451 View Post
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/6u9kkc0rgg...65701.jpg?dl=0

Top: 34 Premium .177 2016
    2nd from bottom: 34 .22 T01 1988
    Nice selection there .