Thread: Vision king scopes

Vision king scopes

I've been looking for a compact scope, to fit on my wildcat cat, and have seen a couple from vision king, a 2.5-10x32DL and a 1-8x26 ffp Has anyone got or use or seem one. Any opinions if you have, thanks in advance!!

I used the 2-10x32 on my .25 Ultra a good few years back. No complaints at all, I’ll have another soon for a project rifle I’m putting together in the near future.
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

I've just ordered a 2-10 x 32 on spec so I hope it'll be good - or at least, ok, I'm not totally naive! Vision King are one of the few Chinese companies to come out of the closet with their own brand and not pretend to be anything else, so it will be interesting to see what they've got to offer.

By the way, if you are thinking of buying one if these scopes, be careful about prices. I ordered my scope at £99 from Vision King UK through Amazon. I have seen the same scope on sale for £289, and they are asking £138 on the Bay (although you can make an offer). Now someone tell me they paid £50

Alan

Not a scope but a range finder from vision king. So far its been great .

http://www.visionking.com.cn/en/prod...d=234&c_pid=19

Ali express carry a huge range of visionking stuff and it can be had cheap if you don't mind waiting 8weeks for the slowboat from china!
    Donald

thanks guys Yes i've seen i big difference in prices, and as you say amazon seem to be the cheapest at the moment.

The good news and the bad

I got my 2-10 x 32 scope last Friday, much sooner than promised. It seemed to be well made and as far as I could tell the optics were perfectly acceptable. The problem for me was that it is not a mildot scope. Visionking UK confirmed that the dots are 1.7 mildots apart which makes them completely useless to me as none of my HFT holdovers are that big. And, by the way, it's a FFP scope, so the dots are 1.7 mildots apart whatever the mag.

Visionking UK have been helpful and replied to my queries quickly, but I have sent the scope back for a full refund. I have also pointed out to them that they are almost certainly breaking the law by advertising the scope as a 'mildot' scope.

As my father used to say - 'you get what you pay for - but only if you're lucky'.

Alan

Nightmare, i'm still trying to earn enough money to be able to get one. At the moment i'm contemplating changing the scopes around that I all ready have! Namely swapping the c-more to the cat and the falcon on to the mk1 rapid, especially as I think I've got the px set better on the c-more!! I'll let you know how things go!!!

I’ve got the VisionKing 1,25-5. Bought it mainly for my Ruger 10/22. And for the price it’s bloody good. I have not tried it on a springer, so I’m not shure if it holds up to that. Yes, it’s not a 1000£ scope, But for the price/performance I’ll highly recommend it.

As i said before, I'm looking at a higher mag!!! It seems that visionkingsare marmite scopes!! When I've the money and I get one I'll let you know.