FWB65
Classy recoilless springer. They don't make anything like this anymore

Diana Original Model 6
As above, but with an alarmingly long sightbase.

HW45
Loud jumpy blatter. Gets a mention just for the lovely aroma it gives off when fired, reminiscent of lathe swarf and serious men in brown engineers coats drinking strong sweet tea.

Webley Senior
Firearms quality plinker in a surprisingly compact frame. Apparently the Premier is better but I haven't handled or owned one.

Webley Junior
Earlier versions are lovely and small, and even the smoothbores are surprisingly shootable. Obvously a cheaper version of the Senior but still well put together. Later versions slightly less so.

Umarex S+W 586
Best revolver pellet pistol that Umarex make IMO. Great for IPAS and fast, accurate plinking.

Crosman 2240

The stock gun is mediocre, but it gets a mention for the vast scope for customisation. It'll never be worth what you pay for all that pimping, but you can make your own excellent, unique gun with some care.

'Webley' Alecto
Just for it's combination of power and accuracy. One of the very few pistols I thought deserved a scope.

Tokyo Marui Hi-Capa 5.1
Strictly speaking an airsoft gun, but with black gas aned heavy BB's can probably exceed 1 ft/lb so I'm including it. Semi auto like it outta be. Very customisable and with great aftermarket support. What the Tanfoglio and its clones wish they were.

Walther LP53
Again a firearms quality pistol, also gets points for the (admittedly loose) James Bond association.