Thread: Langenhan No.2 (Dolla)....

Langenhan No.2 (Dolla)....

More photos of this lovely old pistol here...

http://www.jimmiedeesairguns.com/man...tagram-photos/

aimless Guest

Thumbs up

Nice "set" ! Congrats....

Jochen

Lovely Jim!!

I went over to a gents house that I knew by other aquaintences, He showed me his collection of air pistols/ Flintocks/ Percussion pistols (And long guns!), Have to say, I was blown away by his Highest Possible, Lincoln, 6mm Giffard, Crosman 1500 and all the other stunning immaculate guns he had!!

He also showed me his fully etched BSA improved Mod B, Mod D, Standards, Light, Club (Airsporter shape) and several other pristine oldies!!

I'm not jealous! Green is my natural colour!!!

He also showed me a rifle i'd only ever seen in old books, A Kynoch Swift!!

Almost forgot to say, I have a Dolla pistol, It's tight to push a pellet through the threads of the loading port but then if I tip the gun down, The pellet drops out of the muzzle!!, I think the actual barrel may be worn out!!

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post
    Lovely Jim!!

I went over to a gents house that I knew by other aquaintences, He showed me his collection of air pistols/ Flintocks/ Percussion pistols (And long guns!), Have to say, I was blown away by his Highest Possible, Lincoln, 6mm Giffard, Crosman 1500 and all the other stunning immaculate guns he had!!

He also showed me his fully etched BSA improved Mod B, Mod D, Standards, Light, Club (Airsporter shape) and several other pristine oldies!!

I'm not jealous! Green is my natural colour!!!

He also showed me a rifle i'd only ever seen in old books, A Kynoch Swift!!

Almost forgot to say, I have a Dolla pistol, It's tight to push a pellet through the threads of the loading port but then if I tip the gun down, The pellet drops out of the muzzle!!, I think the actual barrel may be worn out!!

John

Try a dart instead.

I just picked up one like your with the oval trigger aperture. I'll get some photos done at some point.