Quote Originally Posted by Shed tuner View Post
Own up, how many of you had one as a kid ?

Just got my "project" up and running with the help of some scorpion trigger bits. Easy for the kids to handle and shoot, accurate enough (would probably be better if I fed it on 5.6mm pellets, but not really worth it at 10-15 yards), nice to shoot. Trigger isn't at all bad either, but best of all the memories from all those decades ago The first "modern" springer bullpup ?

I guess as kids guns and the abuse that went with that, they are getting quite hard to find these days. I have pretty well enough bits to build another one, but just need to find that elusive stock... so if anyone sees one, however crap the condition, please hook us up
Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
I took my .177 Buccaneer to the last Boinger bash and every one that had a shoot with it on the bell target enjoyed the experience ,they are great shooters and a lot of fun..
Atb
Les..

I bought a cheap, tatty Scorpion when I was 17. And the trigger was one of the stand-out features that I remembered about it, JB. Did I remember BSA quoting back in the day that the trigger mechanism was of the Martini design?

And yes, Les, I was one of the fortunate few that had a go with yours at the last Bash. Thank you. It was excellent and certainly far better than I expected. And, in Buccaneer format, the firing cycle was so much sweeter and more benign than I remember the handful of a pistol demonstrating.