Thread: FX streamline, GRS & a huntsman.. Anyone got one?

FX streamline, GRS & a huntsman.. Anyone got one?

Just been talking myself round the block with the idea of possibly getting one of these to replace the huntsman classic I have as my .177 field gun. Here's the story... Ive been toying with the idea of getting the cheek piece raised on my huntsman for a while now but never got round to it, I really liked the GRS stocks since seeing them on YouTube and in AGW... I was gutted to find out they only make them with inletted for as S4/500 rifles but in a thread on here I've been informed that I may be able to buy a GRS stock with a blank inlet so I could get it cut to suit any rifle. Now I was thinking about it for my huntsman but I'm now thinking if I'm going to the trouble to make a .177 super all-rounder rifle., then maybe I should look at an action that I like as well. So I started to look around..

To me the streamline presents a really versitile package with its power adjuster & I really like the idea of the high shot count too..... The thought if a steyr h5 turns me on more but I'm not sure about the magazine's or the price!!

So.., any thoughts? Should I just pop the huntsman in a new stock or strive for more?? And what's the general impression of the FX streamline?
    Thanks all once again
    Rhys
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Them streamline, s do look nice Rhys, I could be tempted. We shall see

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Them streamline, s do look nice Rhys, I could be tempted. We shall see
    Hey up sir how ya doing?
    I've been really into looking at "kit" as you know & that streamline in one of these:

https://goo.gl/images/zvr1hP

I think could make the best allround competition, fun, hunting combo.... Loaded with a nice 4-12x40 for all eventualities and your away. I'd just like it in forest green laminate.. not the red shown here...
    I only want 1 .177 in my PCP collection so I want it to do everything really well...
    ATB
    Rhys
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Not to bad mate, hope your well. In the last six weeks mate, I've bought two FX rifles, a Typhoon in .22 and a Cyclone in .177. Not really used them yet, but I'm liking the look of the Streamline. It would look the biz in that stock your thinking of mate

Anyone got a streamline?