Just been talking myself round the block with the idea of possibly getting one of these to replace the huntsman classic I have as my .177 field gun. Here's the story... Ive been toying with the idea of getting the cheek piece raised on my huntsman for a while now but never got round to it, I really liked the GRS stocks since seeing them on YouTube and in AGW... I was gutted to find out they only make them with inletted for as S4/500 rifles but in a thread on here I've been informed that I may be able to buy a GRS stock with a blank inlet so I could get it cut to suit any rifle. Now I was thinking about it for my huntsman but I'm now thinking if I'm going to the trouble to make a .177 super all-rounder rifle., then maybe I should look at an action that I like as well. So I started to look around..

To me the streamline presents a really versitile package with its power adjuster & I really like the idea of the high shot count too..... The thought if a steyr h5 turns me on more but I'm not sure about the magazine's or the price!!

So.., any thoughts? Should I just pop the huntsman in a new stock or strive for more?? And what's the general impression of the FX streamline?
Thanks all once again
Rhys