Thread: Chronometer Recommendations

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm going to treat myself to another chrono' in April and I was undecided whether to go for the Skan or the R2a. All the feedback seems good for the R2a plus it takes up less room than the Skan and comes in a fair bit cheaper. Unless the negative comments start coming through I think I'll be taking a trip to BAR.

gtfreight,

The 'Polish' Ra/R2A's have an internal memory (IIRC, 250 shots), that strings can be stored to and later dumped to a PC - I have found this feature to be most useful

NOTE : If you choose to dump the data to PC with the R2, you will need a USB to Serial lead - I use a StarTech.COM lead (Part No ICUSB232IF) that I bought from Amazon.co.uk.

Have fun & a good Sunday

Best regards

Russ

Quote Originally Posted by PhatMan View Post
    gtfreight,

The 'Polish' Ra/R2A's have an internal memory (IIRC, 250 shots), that strings can be stored to and later dumped to a PC - I have found this feature to be most useful

NOTE : If you choose to dump the data to PC with the R2, you will need a USB to Serial lead - I use a StarTech.COM lead (Part No ICUSB232IF) that I bought from Amazon.co.uk.

Have fun & a good Sunday

Best regards

Russ
    Thanks Russ,
    Do you know if the Air Chrony mk3 is also worth considering?