Thread: Tx200hc

Tx200hc

I got a new to me lefty tx in 22 last November, didn't get much chance to shoot it before Christmas, but fitted a hawke panorama 4-12x40, & found that it really shoots well with aa fields.
    Got an F1 Chrony for Christmas, & found that the rifle was over powered, so following an online video. took the spring out so it couldn't be used. Yesterday i had a chance to have a look at it, removed a couple of washers, which brought it down from 13 to 11.8, so thats good & i have also ordered a TBT kit with new spring as the one it had is a square section thing.

What i'm after is advice on is a lighter/smaller scope, as i am thinking about getting NV & want to keep the weight down, any thoughts, as i know very little about(most things really)optics.

Rob

Ive just started tinkering with my tx.22 and Im learning too, Ive found mine shoots better at 11ftlb ( accuracy & feel) I tried 11.7, 11.4, 11, 10.5. I found webley mosquitos to be best for accuracy, as goes scope I think you're going to need a SF scope for nv as its easier to keep in focus, take a look in the NV area on here ?

Chris
    bigtoe, Harry, hydroclamp, jpsnorton, gayle89, mark410, Stu83, smallholder1, wellhouse0, readingcop, sir-slots-alot, danco1987, Stevenb, DarylDiane, simpleSimon, Ratinator, Milek, Josh, Maxtich, Woodsie99, Ozzie, master_shriller, niloc, Drake267, deejayuu, shootingstars

Thanks for the reply.

TBT kit came today, but the new spring is 35mm longer than the old one, so a huge amount of preload, iv'e emailed Nick before i try to put it back together.

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by robthedog View Post
    Thanks for the reply.

TBT kit came today, but the new spring is 35mm longer than the old one, so a huge amount of preload, iv'e emailed Nick before i try to put it back together.

Rob
    What gauge is the wire how many coils, they often need shortening, has your gun been short stroked?

Had an email from Nick, who say's they are an export spring & need a couple of coils off, so i will try that later today. & no its not been short stroked, thanks for your comments.

Rob