Thread: Webley Alecto

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Only had my Alecto a few days but already I’m punching holes within 1” at 30yards, so I’m a happy chappy.

I also own the HW75 and I struggle to compare them both, I think the HW75 has a much more refined feel as the build quality and use of all metal components make it just seem like a more expensive item, and at 10-20m its very accurate punching holes, but that’s where the Alecto takes over as the power will just push the range up much further.
    Yes the Alecto feels a little cheaper but i’d Be more than confident taking rats 🐀 out with it, and I wouldn’t with the HW75.
    Also the ability to use Picatinny mounts on the Alecto make it much more friendly for accessories and a screw in moderator is a great accessory to have.

My only gripe with the Alecto is the grip, as an ambidextrous grip for me would have been much better, but that’s probably because I’m a lefty.
    FX ImpactX, AirArms HFT500, 2xAirArms S200 MK3, Webley Omega, Weihrauch HW95, HW97K, HW98, HW99s, AirArms S200mk3, Gunpower Stealth, Weihrauch HW40pca, HW45 Black Star, Webley Alecto, Crosman 2240, Artemis pp700sa, Swiss Arms SA P1911, Walther CP88 competition, CP99

eyebull is offline Even a stopped clock is right twice a day
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakmoto View Post
    ......Yes the Alecto feels a little cheaper but i’d Be more than confident taking rats 🐀 out with it, and I wouldn’t with the HW75.....

....My only gripe with the Alecto is the grip, as an ambidextrous grip for me would have been much better, but that’s probably because I’m a lefty.
    It's the only pistol I have ever considered for (short range) pest control, because of it's repeatable accuracy.

They do do LH grips for these, if you can find one.
    Good deals with these members

I have one in .177 with a swift moderator, great pistol in my opinion, no co2 to worry about, love the different power levels through pumping, very accurate, great anatomalogical grip and recoiless...