Does anyone know where to get reliable info on this pistol in the UK?

There is stuff on EU and US websites, but not for our power levels/currency etc.

I've called a couple of RFDs and they were no help at all, ill informed and didn't have the guns in to check or try, but happy to order me something they can't even tell me about

I know there is a compact and a standard size as well as a limited choice of handles between metal and walnut ambi ones, but I can't find things like shot count for the UK energy, or what comes in the box in the UK, or if I can get spare mags/mods/different grips etc........ and obviously how much it all costs. As they fill to 300bar I'm sure the shots quoted are also for that level, which is not realistic on an on going basis if your filling for a cylinder as even when full it's unlikely to stay that way for long - so reducing the shot count instantly. A shot count from 200bar would be far more useful - with the option of filling to 300bar for more shots above those quoted.

By all accounts these are getting rave reviews, but no one in the UK seems to be able to actually help?

Anyone out there know where to find this onfo. or has it to hand?

Thanks

James