Thread: Ataman AP16 - info. please

Jesim1 is offline Likes to wear driving gloves in the bedroom

Ataman AP16 - info. please

Does anyone know where to get reliable info on this pistol in the UK?

There is stuff on EU and US websites, but not for our power levels/currency etc.

I've called a couple of RFDs and they were no help at all, ill informed and didn't have the guns in to check or try, but happy to order me something they can't even tell me about

I know there is a compact and a standard size as well as a limited choice of handles between metal and walnut ambi ones, but I can't find things like shot count for the UK energy, or what comes in the box in the UK, or if I can get spare mags/mods/different grips etc........ and obviously how much it all costs. As they fill to 300bar I'm sure the shots quoted are also for that level, which is not realistic on an on going basis if your filling for a cylinder as even when full it's unlikely to stay that way for long - so reducing the shot count instantly. A shot count from 200bar would be far more useful - with the option of filling to 300bar for more shots above those quoted.

By all accounts these are getting rave reviews, but no one in the UK seems to be able to actually help?

Anyone out there know where to find this onfo. or has it to hand?

Thanks

James
    Making a mockery of growing old gracefully since I retired

They were mentioned on Facebook by Blackpool Air Rifles a month or two ago. I think they said that Daystate were importing them?

Would be worth giving BAR a call... And let us know how you get on! Look very cool, but not cheap!

ataman pistols

try emailing ari at dase.fi, he can supply them, and should be able to answer your questions, also available in a silver finish with regular and compact versions available.

Quote Originally Posted by TRS1 View Post
    They were mentioned on Facebook by Blackpool Air Rifles a month or two ago. I think they said that Daystate were importing them?

Would be worth giving BAR a call... And let us know how you get on! Look very cool, but not cheap!
    I like Blackpool air rifles, but they were one of the two I called

Quote Originally Posted by badgerginger View Post
    try emailing ari at dase.fi, he can supply them, and should be able to answer your questions, also available in a silver finish with regular and compact versions available.
    I can get them from the EU, I just want to buy in the UK if I can, and would also like to handle one before dropping the best part of a grand blind on a pistol I'd never seen or handled, but can't get any info on the UK spec. The EU guys can only give the EU spec and they turn down the 20J version to under 8J I believe.

I've put this on the Daystate forum as well as I know they are the importers, but only today, so not heard back yet.

James

Any more info?

Any news on these? Where in Europe are they available? I’m in Spain for the next few years. If you get the choice the version with target sights and 1911 grip frame looks best to me.