Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Update on the Diana piston (would like some input )

Barryg is offline Registered ̶D̶i̶a̶n̶a̶ User
    Interesting update it looks like Diana have done something

QUOTE from the DWC today.
    Umarex sent me a TO5 piston, I didn't figure that out until the rifle wouldn't fire. So I had to call again and get the TO6 piston ordered. It came yesterday so the rifle is back together and shooting. A couple things to note is that there ia another row of crimps closer to the seal end and the three crimps in the original location are about .020" deeper than on the piston that came in the gun. So it appears that Diana recognized there is an issue and have taken steps to correct it. QUOTE.

eyebull is offline Even a stopped clock is right twice a day
    Quote Originally Posted by Barryg View Post
    Interesting update it looks like Diana have done something

QUOTE from the DWC today.
    Umarex sent me a TO5 piston, I didn't figure that out until the rifle wouldn't fire. So I had to call again and get the TO6 piston ordered. It came yesterday so the rifle is back together and shooting. A couple things to note is that there ia another row of crimps closer to the seal end and the three crimps in the original location are about .020" deeper than on the piston that came in the gun. So it appears that Diana recognized there is an issue and have taken steps to correct it. QUOTE.
    Be interesting to find out the date when they started making the piston differently, but at least we know what to look for.
    Good deals with these members

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post

Somebody needs to get a Diana piston X-ray'd
    I seem to remember that Loki can do x-rays, Phil.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!