Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BTDT to take it easy.

Many thanks for all the kind thoughts, chaps, it means a lot to me but, far from retiring from airguns, I'll just be filling fewer pages each issue.

I'll be spending just as much time playing with airguns (and components thereof), various electromechanical and other sensors, and computers, but with the emphasis on understanding the airgun, rather than restricting myself to lines of experimentation that could provide a steady stream of suitable content for articles.

I've been very lucky to be writing for Terry, who has published everything I have ever sent him, and I'm sure that it I turn up anything significant, it will appear in Airgun World.

Fantastic to see you on, Jim, and thank you for confirming that all is good.

So, when IS the book coming out?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Fantastic to see you on, Jim, and thank you for confirming that all is good.

So, when IS the book coming out?
    Another plea for "The Book". Some of us old buffers are worried that we might not see the most eagerly awaited airgun book of all time.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Vernal View Post

Another plea for "The Book". Some of us old buffers are worried that we might not see the most eagerly awaited airgun book of all time.
    ^^^^^ This ^^^^^

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.