Thread: Aeron B96 info required.

Aeron B96 info required.

I've read over on the yellow forum that there was a 3 page article on the tuning of the aeron b96 trigger
    This was to improve the reliability of magazine feeding as well as the trigger itself.
    For the life of me I cannot find it online and those who have in the past said they have it, haven't responded to me.
    Does anyone on here have said article? I have it appeared in something called "airgun letters"
    Donald

Bump for a hope someone has this
    Donald

Checkmate guns do work on these if you are having problems.
    I started this life with nothing and I still have most of it left!

No serious problems bud.. I just read about this article from Airgun Letter in the USA that reportedly contained info on tuning out feed issues by adjusting the 3 trigger screws.
    I contacted Tom Gaylord yesterday as I know he was involved with Airgun Letter, but he only has info on the Chameleon which is the single shot version.
    The gun I have occasionally doesn't feed the magazine on the first shot.
    I will do a full strip service at some point and figure it out, I just like to have as much knowledge as I can before I wade in!
    Donald

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisdonald View Post
    No serious problems bud.. I just read about this article from Airgun Letter in the USA that reportedly contained info on tuning out feed issues by adjusting the 3 trigger screws.
    I contacted Tom Gaylord yesterday as I know he was involved with Airgun Letter, but he only has info on the Chameleon which is the single shot version.
    The gun I have occasionally doesn't feed the magazine on the first shot.
    I will do a full strip service at some point and figure it out, I just like to have as much knowledge as I can before I wade in!
    Please photograph everything and put it up somewhere for when i have to do this!

thanks and good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    Please photograph everything and put it up somewhere for when i have to do this!

thanks and good luck.
    Ha ha.. I will do mate..
    Donald

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisdonald View Post
    Ha ha.. I will do mate..
    I think there is a Russian who has done a strip of one of these on YouTube, will have a look ...