Page 90 of 235 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 3515

Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Hi Paul, following your visit to Quigley Hollow yesterday, Jim has deleted your troublesome old BBS account to clear the way for you to re-register under your previous aich2o username.

It was great seeing you again, and I hope you had a safe journey home.

All the best Mick
    Thanks for the help reinstating me to the fold.
    It wasn't a straightforward procedure from my end. Plan A became B and then C before I managed to re enrol.
    Yes the journey home was perfect thanks and it was great to have a bit of a catch up

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

But at least she's clear of the bastard cancer and we're slowly on the way up.
    That is truly tremendous news: best news I've heard in ages, so I have just re-charged my cider glass, and am raising it to you and your family as we cyber-speak.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post

Get well soon Mark
    Yep, ditto.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    Was the anusol required for barbed wire wounds or some unscrupulous mackem taking advantage?

I know it couldn't have been NewPaul or tinners, they'd never reach.

Dave

Dave, everyone's the same height lying down

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post

Sorry to hear that Mark. Do you fancy a tenner on ‘best out of five’ on The Bucket in April ?
    Yoooo am de bad bad, very bad man !!!

Sorry to hear that Mark. Do you fancy a tenner on ‘best out of five’ on The Bucket in April ?
    Okay Paul, I'll bring an extra tin of pellets - you did say first one to five? One condition though - it must be 08.30 on Saturday morning (that'll even things up)

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    Okay Paul, I'll bring an extra tin of pellets - you did say first one to five? One condition though - it must be 08.30 on Saturday morning (that'll even things up)
    WHAT !!!! There’s actually an 08:30 in the morning ???. Jeeeez, never seen one of those mate !!

Drop me your bank details and and I’ll stick a tenner in

08:30.... get out of here
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Ouch!

Sorry to hear this, Mark, but here's to a full and speedy recovery. Try and "make the most" of this bad luck and take a well earned rest. And The Bash will be upon us before you know it.

That's a bugger for sure. Get well soon!!!

WHAT !!!! There’s actually an 08:30 in the morning ???. Jeeeez, never seen one of those mate !!

Drop me your bank details and and I’ll stick a tenner in

08:30.... get out of here
    I wish sometimes I didn't see 8.30 in the morning, in fact it would be nice not to see 5.00 every morning

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    I wish sometimes I didn't see 8.30 in the morning, in fact it would be nice not to see 5.00 every morning
    Camp at The Hollow, spend a ‘proper’ night round the fire and you’ll be blessed to see 11:00
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Camp at The Hollow, spend a ‘proper’ night round the fire and you’ll be blessed to see 11:00
    I reckon you yobbos were still up drinking at 11.00 am

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    I reckon you yobbos were still up drinking at 11.00 am
    06:30 was my best, watched the sun rise with a fine Cleary man. Me and Chris (Baldinio) did a few good late ones too

Quote Originally Posted by Roundshot View Post
    My dear old Dad died yesterday morning aged 93, I'm glad I got there just in time before he went. Old Second War soldier, served 1943-54. Like many of us, I owe my joy in shooting to my father. We were shooting airguns together in his garden till he was 91. Started me off with a Crosman 766 in 1979. Knocked off my first rabbit with him in 1980 in N.Yorks with my Vulcan, whilst he had a Feinwerkbau Sport 124. I've just toasted his revered memory with a large shot of rum. Looking forward to the April Bash. All the best, Ted.
    so sorry to hear this Ted. Thoughts are with you mate.

Chris x

Well, I've got some time on my hands now. This week I managed to detach a retina and had surgery courtesy of the NHS. Now starts two weeks of recuperation where I have to spend the first week in set posture (I now have a gas bubble inserted in my eye - at least I can tell when I'm level). Driving's out, but luckily it happened now and not the end of March. At least I've got something to look forward to.
    Yikes, speedy recovery mate. Get some beer down you mate should aid recovery no end

Chris x

Well, I've got some time on my hands now. This week I managed to detach a retina and had surgery courtesy of the NHS. Now starts two weeks of recuperation where I have to spend the first week in set posture (I now have a gas bubble inserted in my eye - at least I can tell when I'm level). Driving's out, but luckily it happened now and not the end of March. At least I've got something to look forward to.
    Makes me wince the thought of it Mark. All the best for a swift return to fitness and I look forward to seeing you 'get your eye in' again at the Bash.