Page 80 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 3515

Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    That sounds perfect mate and it will make a whole difference to how you feel away from work too. Now you just need to sort out the man cave and chase up that ratting permission - Eutopia !
    Absolutely, Pauly.

The extra time at home has yet to translate to extra boingery activities, and that simply has to change.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Excellent stuff Nick!!! You'll love the bow and arrow. I have a Diamond infinite edge compound beast which is great fun in the garden
    I have a basic, cheapy recurve bow that I bought about 11 years ago.

Great fun and highly therapeutic when I did use it. It's not been used in ages. I didn't de-string it when I last used it, so guessing that the limbs will be goosed now. Must get it out sometime.

So much fun to be had with powerless projectile launching devices - Airguns, catapults and bows - love 'em all.

Talking of which, after the huge "slingshot buzz" a few months ago, that's gone quiet. Are we still to have a strong slingshot showing at The Bash?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Nice one mate. Really glad its proving to be a fantastic decision that you made
    Indeed, Mike. And, as said previously, looking back now it's something that I should have done years ago. Just thinking back a week or so to the old place, there was everything wrong about it and very little, if anything, right. Horrible place, twat of a boss and lots of numpty staff. Crap location in the middle of dodgy Shitsville.

At least it can now get consigned to the past. Y'know, just trying to recollect any nice memories about my 8 years there and I'm struggling to think of any. Not one. That's bad, isn't it?

Oh well.......

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

Talking of which, after the huge "slingshot buzz" a few months ago, that's gone quiet. Are we still to have a strong slingshot showing at The Bash?
    I brought mine with me and have been playing with it while walking the dogs.

No (more) windows have been harmed. Yet!
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Poor little lad but best he gets it out of the way now. I never had chicken pox, measles or mumps as a child, my brothers and sisters did though. I did get shingles 2 or 3 years ago which I believe you can only catch from chicken pox if you haven’t had the pox yourself ? Something like that anyway. I hope the littlun gets through it quickly mate.
    Cheers mate, he's certainly perkier than he was last night. kids make me laugh, last night he was like a dying duck, now he wants an ice pop

I hope so mate, i'm sitting on 2 black widows, a diablo, 2000 6mm bb's and 1000 10mm bb's

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    I brought mine with me and have been playing with it while walking the dogs.

No (more) windows have been harmed. Yet!
    I hope so mate, i'm sitting on 2 black widows, a diablo, 2000 6mm bb's and 1000 10mm bb's
    Excellent!

Cheers mate, he's certainly perkier than he was last night. kids make me laugh, last night he was like a dying duck, now he wants an ice pop
    ..And next a BB gun!

Amazing, those little ones. They can sure go downhill very quickly but also seem to bounce back very quickly!

All the best to little Jack and, talking of "bounce".BOING!!!

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    As long as I remember to pack it, my catty will be there. Should be a laugh as I’ve never used one before
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

..And next a BB gun!

Amazing, those little ones. They can sure go downhill very quickly but also seem to bounce back very quickly!

All the best to little Jack and, talking of "bounce".BOING!!!
    Cheers Tone,

Ive just bunged a scope on my old Biathlon trainer cheapy rifle and let Jack have a go with it. Its too big but there's some major enthusiasm there and he hit the target at 15 yards no probs. When I take him to Iden Ferns they have a BSA Ultra JSR junior kit. If he gets on with that for a few visits I may well invest in one. Its an extremely small stock especially for kids his sort of age but the beauty is that you can swap it for the larger stock as they grow. Well done BSA!!!

Cheers Tone,

Ive just bunged a scope on my old Biathlon trainer cheapy rifle and let Jack have a go with it. Its too big but there's some major enthusiasm there and he hit the target at 15 yards no probs. When I take him to Iden Ferns they have a BSA Ultra JSR junior kit. If he gets on with that for a few visits I may well invest in one. Its an extremely small stock especially for kids his sort of age but the beauty is that you can swap it for the larger stock as they grow. Well done BSA!!!
    Good stuff. Very often partaking in a most enjoyable pastime and taking your mind off things is the very best therapy. Well done, little Jack.

And very well done, BSA, on the JSR concept.....now they just need to apply the same thinking to a Boinger!

Gotcha, right at the foot of the page.

Was hoping to get a plink in today but we had one set of grand binlids here. Arrived bloody Friday evening, they did!

Anyways, we have the other set of little gits here on Monday and Tuesday. Tuesday now being a day off, so that's tricky. But for this Tuesday, the missus has promised me that she'll keep the little buggers out of the way, so Tuesday will be a Plinky Day.

What have my fine Boinger Peeps been up to?

Fish n chips at Whitby today mate hopefully shooting and moleing Wednesday or Thursday
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Gotcha, right at the foot of the page.

Was hoping to get a plink in today but we had one set of grand binlids here. Arrived bloody Friday evening, they did!

Anyways, we have the other set of little gits here on Monday and Tuesday. Tuesday now being a day off, so that's tricky. But for this Tuesday, the missus has promised me that she'll keep the little buggers out of the way, so Tuesday will be a Plinky Day.

I had a great out of date mushroom blasting session up the garden with the hw35 and then some plinky fun with the biathlon trainer. Jack was then feeling better so I dragged him off the sofa, set up my straw archery backstop at the end of our hallway and got him shooting with my Walther CP99. Its the first time he's actually fired anything other than the airsoft pistol and he loved it. He had around 60 shots at 5 yards and actually hit two bullseyes with it. Then decided to clear out my shed four hours later and its still not straight!!!!

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    Spent today sorting internet orders and making prototype parts for a new customer. I really hate stainless steel despite the money it makes me.

Tomorrow I need to get two new tyres on the van before heading up to Lancaster to check mole traps and hopefully get paid.