Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Roll on next Wednesday, HW30 ahoy!!!
    I hope to get my new (to me) gun next week --- I can't wait to get stuck in chopping it up.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    I hope to get my new (to me) gun next week --- I can't wait to get stuck in chopping it up.

What have you got on its way to you Mick?

A QB78D, Mike.

A QB78D, Mike.
    Ah, so, a little "Chop Suey", eh?

What are you plans for this little project then, Uncle Mick?

And are you feeling any better?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

I can safely say the beer has been flowing in spectacular form tonight. Having carried out a large under unit lighting refit this morning, my mates mrs cooked up an amazing curry for us this evening and then we headed over to the local bar for a few bevvies. A perfect evening. I hope everyones had a good one too!!!

I can safely say the beer has been flowing in spectacular form tonight. Having carried out a large under unit lighting refit this morning, my mates mrs cooked up an amazing curry for us this evening and then we headed over to the local bar for a few bevvies. A perfect evening. I hope everyones had a good one too!!!
    Sounds like a top evening, Mike.

Nice one.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Cool And The Sleepy-o-Meter Says.

Wahayhay!

Just 63 to go now my fine Boingerpeeps. Nine weeks (and a little less for some even luckier Boingerati). So, we're really nearlier nearly there and it's great to see these numbers tumbling down!

BOING!

And 69 for Pauly! Hey, Pauly, that makes it seven 69s back to back. You knackered yet?

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

And 69 for Pauly! Hey, Pauly, that makes it seven 69s back to back. You knackered yet?
    I tried it ‘back to back’ Tone, it just don’t work
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

After much debate and research I finally took the plunge and visited Iden Ferns HFT club today with Rachel and Jack. They have a great target range and plinking range and also a superb HFT course through the woods and across lakes etc. We were greeted by Danny (one of the guys who runs it) who instantly welcomed us and gave us the grand tour explaining that its a fun club and nothing too serious which is perfect. Its around 28 miles away from here so not actually too bad on the grand scheme of things. Also one bonus point of this club is that its incredibly child friendly and they have a modified super small BSA Ultra that they hire out for childrens use. So next weekend i'm going to tool up with the S510 and a springer and go and have a blast

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Whatever it is Mike, in a weeks time it will not resemble anything like the day it arrived (for the better)
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Whatever it is Mike, in a weeks time it will not resemble anything like the day it arrived (for the better)
    I've just googled it so now know what it looks like in original form. I'd certainly be interested to see what its modified into that's for sure!!

I've just googled it so now know what it looks like in original form. I'd certainly be interested to see what its modified into that's for sure!!
    The idea is to convert it into a single stroke pneumatic by building my own pump and valve.

I think the only parts I'll be using off the QB are the barrel, breach and trigger unit, the new pump and valve will be based on the dimensions of a Titan Mohawk for simplicity.

The idea is to convert it into a single stroke pneumatic by building my own pump and valve.

I think the only parts I'll be using off the QB are the barrel, breach and trigger unit, the new pump and valve will be based on the dimensions of a Titan Mohawk for simplicity.
    That sounds like a great project. I would love to have a bit of a workshop and engineer some kit

That sounds like a great project. I would love to have a bit of a workshop and engineer some kit
    Awesome!

Went to the farm today, far to windy for the air rifle. So out come the shot gun and traps. Bit of a mixed bag, two moles, two squirrels, 7 wood pigeons, 1 jackdaw and the main prize, a magpie. Not shot one of them since the June bash
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25