Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    It’s not really Will if you compare the Courvoisirs and Martells etc. You can just as easily get it the same price here in the Supermarkets. I always pick myself up a bottle JP Chenet Brandy at the Channel Tunnel terminus in Calais because I haven’t seen it over here, it’s by no means a ‘good’ brandy buts it’s cheap and gets me off my head
    Haha that's fair enough. I'm in Costco and they have 1L bottles of Courvoisier for £23.98.

Is the JP Chenet one you buy the same as this? https://www.ocado.com/webshop/produc...andy/270231011

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Willenium View Post
    Haha that's fair enough. I'm in Costco and they have 1L bottles of Courvoisier for £23.98.

Is the JP Chenet one you buy the same as this? https://www.ocado.com/webshop/produc...andy/270231011
    Yeah that’s the one Will I don’t think I pay that much though but at least I have something to compare it to now as I’ve never seen it over here.

Your Costco Courvoisier is a good price.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Aha! Finally earned a tagline lol

Aha! Finally earned a tagline lol
    Aha! No, you earned that quite a while ago, Will, it just took a little time to filter through!!!

And I seem to remember that this may have been the tipping point for The Culty One to go into "Full Culted Mode"?????
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Aha! No, you earned that quite a while ago, Will, it just took a little time to filter through!!!

And I seem to remember that this may have been the tipping point for The Culty One to go into "Full Culted Mode"?????
    Haha perfectly valid points you make. Touchwood I've not slaughtered my own one yet

I think you may be right on the uprising of El Culty Grandé. Still, it does make you learn from your mistakes bloody fast...

Don't be picking on Ray, you know he's the sensitive type.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How

JP Chenet is actually a lot cheaper in Calais, other brands are not

https://calais.worlddutyfree.com/win...dy-cognac.html
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Lots of baked beans required for generating a self heating sleeping bag

Tony,
    This "BOING" word is catching, I'm finding myself at randem times in the day saying it, and if Emma's in the vicinity she follows up with "ERBASH"!!
    My wife, Lindsay, looks at us as if we're both aliens.. We are still trying to persuade her to come along but she's adamant that she doesn't want to come.

Boing, Boing, Boing-erbash

Quote Originally Posted by gtfreight View Post
    Tony,
    This "BOING" word is catching, I'm finding myself at randem times in the day saying it, and if Emma's in the vicinity she follows up with "ERBASH"!!
    My wife, Lindsay, looks at us as if we're both aliens.. We are still trying to persuade her to come along but she's adamant that she doesn't want to come.

Boing, Boing, Boing-erbash
    Oh yes, The Boing is certainly infectious, Gary.

The word crops up in many of my daily conversations, forms the basis of many of my passwords on my work computer and my ring tone is a BOING. Makes me smile when it BOINGS!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!