Page 81 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 3515

Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

I appear to have accidentally bought another rifle. Went to the gunshop Friday to buy a tin of pellets and came home with a brummy Webley stingray carbine, with an old school Japanese tasco 2-7x 32.

Hi my names Chris and I'm an airgun addict.......

Chris x

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    I appear to have accidentally bought another rifle. Went to the gunshop Friday to buy a tin of pellets and came home with a brummy Webley stingray carbine, with an old school Japanese tasco 2-7x 32.

Chris x
    I went to see a friend the other day and ended up as the carer for a Webley Falcon........ It's cute sports a period plastic scope.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post
    I went to see a friend the other day and ended up as the carer for a Webley Falcon........ It's cute sports a period plastic scope.
    I'm currently custodian of one of vale boys Webley falcons, they're gorgeous ickle guns aren't they how's the tribe Steve mate? I dare say the falcon could well serve as an excellent introduction to boingers for the three junior bongos as it a really handy size and weight for the young uns.

Chris x

I'm currently custodian of one of vale boys Webley falcons, they're gorgeous ickle guns aren't they how's the tribe Steve mate? I dare say the falcon could well serve as an excellent introduction to boingers for the three junior bongos as it a really handy size and weight for the young uns.

Chris x
    You have to be kidding Chris, he's already started them on .308

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Outstanding, perhaps if more parents did this there would be more kids as pleasant, polite and all round good eggs like the three junior bongos, instead of the average horrid oiks you tend to encounter

Chris x

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Fish n chips at Whitby today mate hopefully shooting and moleing Wednesday or Thursday
    Excellent, young Dave.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    I had a great out of date mushroom blasting session up the garden with the hw35 and then some plinky fun with the biathlon trainer. Jack was then feeling better so I dragged him off the sofa, set up my straw archery backstop at the end of our hallway and got him shooting with my Walther CP99. Its the first time he's actually fired anything other than the airsoft pistol and he loved it. He had around 60 shots at 5 yards and actually hit two bullseyes with it. Then decided to clear out my shed four hours later and its still not straight!!!!
    Sounds like you got plenty of activity crammed into your Sunday, Mike.

Don't be beating yourself up re the shed.......they're always "work in progress".

And great to hear that little Jack had fun.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Spent today sorting internet orders and making prototype parts for a new customer. I really hate stainless steel despite the money it makes me.

Tomorrow I need to get two new tyres on the van before heading up to Lancaster to check mole traps and hopefully get paid.
    Nice one, Steve. No rest for the wicked though, eh?

Hope your moleing is going well for you.

Do they like chocolate?

Chris x
    Very, very, very well done that man.

The things we have to do eh, Steve?

Nice one!

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Hee Hee hee!

Outstanding, perhaps if more parents did this there would be more kids as pleasant, polite and all round good eggs like the three junior bongos, instead of the average horrid oiks you tend to encounter

Chris x
    Too right, Chris.

Although, did you mean air or the big stuff?

47 sleeps to go, peeps.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Too right, Chris.

Although, did you mean air or the big stuff?
    Either or both mate, its all good

Chris x

Just been trying a little bit of 7 metre indoor plinking with the fwb 300, don't know why I haven't tried a bit of close range paper punching indoors before now, so much nicer than freezing to death outdoors this time of the year. Of course Mrs baldinio was at work and remains completely unawares as I like my balls to reside in the bag they are currently in and not rehomed