Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Excellent!

And I didn't know that you also had a '300, Chris. Brilliant! Lovely guns; so well engineered and an instrument of surgical precision. Pauly keeps saying they're minging! I reckon that if we both keep on at him and if John (Blackrider) brings his lefty to The Bash for the cuddly little one to try he'll be smitten.

Quite a lot of my shooting is indoors, down the hallway, Chris. As you'll no doubt be aware, the name of that particular game is just stacking pellet on top of pellet. Very, very therapeutic. And, when it's cold outside, you can stay all nice and toasty, cuppa on the side and indulge.

Awesome!
    Funnily enough my 300 is a lefty (it was an amazing bargain and can still be fired easily right handed) I've press ganged our lovely Pauly into shooting it at the bash and he wasn't having any of it lol. We need to keep working on him

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Excellent!

And I didn't know that you also had a '300, Chris. Brilliant! Lovely guns; so well engineered and an instrument of surgical precision. Pauly keeps saying they're minging! I reckon that if we both keep on at him and if John (Blackrider) brings his lefty to The Bash for the cuddly little one to try he'll be smitten.

Quite a lot of my shooting is indoors, down the hallway, Chris. As you'll no doubt be aware, the name of that particular game is just stacking pellet on top of pellet. Very, very therapeutic. And, when it's cold outside, you can stay all nice and toasty, cuppa on the side and indulge.

Awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Funnily enough my 300 is a lefty (it was an amazing bargain and can still be fired easily right handed) I've press ganged our lovely Pauly into shooting it at the bash and he wasn't having any of it lol. We need to keep working on him
    Ok, ok I give in, if you bring it along I’ll have a go but I’m gonna blindfold myself and no photos of me fondling the fugly thing either
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Ok, ok I give in, if you bring it along I’ll have a go but I’m gonna blindfold myself and no photos of me fondling the fugly thing either
    If there's one thing I love, it's a challenge.

Resistance is futile, Little Pauly. You'll be lovingly caressing one in no time at all.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Vigilante

The wife reports that her friend's family are loving the Vigilante.

Next step, get them signed up for The Bash.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

If there's one thing I love, it's a challenge.

Resistance is futile, Little Pauly. You'll be lovingly caressing one in no time at all.
    What about the feinwerkbau though?

Chris x

VR46 sleepies to go, peeps!

What about the feinwerkbau though?

Chris x
    Yes, the FWB as well, Chris.

FAO aitch2o

Hi Paul, following your visit to Quigley Hollow yesterday, Jim has deleted your troublesome old BBS account to clear the way for you to re-register under your previous aich2o username.

It was great seeing you again, and I hope you had a safe journey home.

All the best Mick

Only three moles today Jamie, I'm working in the gun shop again Saturday what's that gun you wanted me to look out for ?
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Hi Paul, following your visit to Quigley Hollow yesterday, Jim has deleted your troublesome old BBS account to clear the way for you to re-register under your previous aich2o username.

All the best Mick
    Hey Mick, are you accepting visitors?

I'm travelling from Peterborough to Cardiff tomorrw afternoon! Should be passing quite near to you!
    Any chance of a cuppa?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post

All the best Mick
    Thanks for the help reinstating me to the fold.
    It wasn't a straightforward procedure from my end. Plan A became B and then C before I managed to re enrol.
    Yes the journey home was perfect thanks and it was great to have a bit of a catch up