Quote Originally Posted by Sunbeam View Post

One small issue is my daughter does not have a springer (only PCP). I was going to let her use a spare MP-61 I have, but to be honest, it's only 3.1 FP at 406fps, It's quite low powered as you can see and I'm not sure she would be overly happy with it!

She is 18, but quite small, can anybody recommend a small and light, but full power springer I can buy for he before the shoot? Fairly cheap is good, but little recoil and accurate (I'll fit a scope anyway)

Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
It's always referred to as the springer bash, but all sub-12 fp air rifles are welcomed equally. If you wanted a smaller full powered springer, see if you can get your hands on a Walther Terrus / HW99 or at around 7fpe but good fun and accurate an Original model 27 or HW30. Alternatively, keep an eye on the sales table over the weekend.
As Mark says, your daughter does not need to bring a springer if she doesn't have one. Any rifle under 12 is fine.

If you did want to buy something beforehand, the rifles suggested above would be perfectly fine.

Or she may prefer to come along, use her PCP, try out lots of other people's springers (there will be a huge selection of rifles there and their owners will be only too happy to let others have a go) so she knows what to buy for her next visit (and you WILL want to come again). And, as above again, there is always a selection of guns for sale at The Bash.