Page 87 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 3515

Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Cool Europe Trips.

We've done a fair few. Unfortunately on four wheels as the kids have always come along. Had some amazing trips and visited some beautiful places, some on numerous occasions......The French Riviera, the Tende Pass, Neuschvanstein, Zell-am-See (twice; got married there in 2001), Venice, Milan, the racetracks of Le Mans, Monza, Imola, Mugello and Misano, Rome, Naples, Vesuvius, Herculaneum, Pompei, Sorento, Amalfi Coast, Potenza, along the coast to Taranto, Sicily (including Etna), the magical Trulli houses in Alberobello etc etc. Some lovely, lovely sights. Money's now much tighter than it ever was, with the missus unable to work due to the little one being ill for the last five years, but we will always treasure those precious memories.

And once the dosh situation resolves, we'll do a load of it again!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post

I still wouldn't pitch my tent in Brokeback Corner. It's still a little sticky .......
    Noted & Ditto.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    We've done a fair few. Unfortunately on four wheels as the kids have always come along. Had some amazing trips and visited some beautiful places, some on numerous occasions......The French Riviera, the Tende Pass, Neuschvanstein, Zell-am-See (twice; got married there in 2001), Venice, Milan, the racetracks of Le Mans, Monza, Imola, Mugello and Misano, Rome, Naples, Vesuvius, Herculaneum, Pompei, Sorento, Amalfi Coast, Potenza, along the coast to Taranto, Sicily (including Etna), the magical Trulli houses in Alberobello etc etc. Some lovely, lovely sights. Money's now much tighter than it ever was, with the missus unable to work due to the little one being ill for the last five years, but we will always treasure those precious memories.

Sorry mate, I didn't realise you had a little'un that was ill. It looks like you done some amazing trips and as you say, get things straight and start again

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    I still wouldn't pitch my tent in Brokeback Corner. It's still a little sticky........
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Noted & Ditto.
    Are you gonna camp over then Gareth ? A night around the Quigley Fire is a must
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    That's it Paul. He is hooked, now reel him in....... Grace wants to know how many donuts you reckon she can get out of him...

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    I'm giving up a night of comfort in the hotel for three nights around the camp fire because Grant has missed it so much! He may not have said much but that was one of his best weekends ever!
    God rest ye jelly mental men

... Money's now much tighter than it ever was, with the missus unable to work due to the little one being ill for the last five years, but we will always treasure those precious memories.
    Kids and family first Tony, Kids and family first -- you and your lady have taken EXACTLY the right track.

And until then, there are the Boinger Bashes and the BBS to keep you entertained.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

After much thought, yes indeed, so as to limit the mucking about getting to and from a B&B, but will only be there two nights, the Friday and the Saturday, as I need to be back in Deepest Darkest Essex for 2pm on the Sunday for a family roast with lots of cider.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post

That's it Paul. He is hooked, now reel him in....... Grace wants to know how many donuts you reckon she can get out of him...
    Cake? Cake? If you'd said there would be cake, I'd've signed up months ago. Hmmmmmmm, donuts.

Paul, are you bringing the noise-maker? I've been playing with the 1873 I got from Mike and have only been able to fire it a few times on bonfire night and New Year.

There must be a few others with some too?!

Paul, are you bringing the noise-maker? I've been playing with the 1873 I got from Mike and have only been able to fire it a few times on bonfire night and New Year.

I have some 8mm blanks which I may construct a wee reactive target with

After much thought, yes indeed, so as to limit the mucking about getting to and from a B&B, but will only be there two nights, the Friday and the Saturday, as I need to be back in Deepest Darkest Essex for 2pm on the Sunday for a family roast with lots of cider.
    Excellent stuff, you will thoroughly enjoy yourself and at least you can have a few drinks if you wish without worrying about getting to a B&B
    Cake? Cake? If you'd said there would be cake, I'd've signed up months ago. Hmmmmmmm, donuts.
    Cake doesn’t last long once the Bongo kids get a whiff of it and any attempts to ignore their charms are futile
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Can do. Same here, never get to use it unless I remember on Bonfire night or Diwali.

Can do. Same here, never get to use it unless I remember on Bonfire night or Diwali.
    Cool! Blank firers, slingshots and a bow and arrow. All this AND airguns!

I might be getting a 1980's Reck Baby 8mm, anyone remember them?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Sorry mate, I didn't realise you had a little'un that was ill. It looks like you done some amazing trips and as you say, get things straight and start again
    Cheers, Mike.

Yep, our Frankie has been ill for five years. Lots of weird symptoms in the early days. School were absolute twats for ages. She went from hobbling around to crutches to a wheel chair. Got bullied by the other kids and one of the teachers. We ended up being able to get her pulled out of that school in the end. Then, even at the new school, they'd give us a hard time re unauthorised absences etc and kept saying they needed a diagnosis. Which they got last August.....Ovarian cancer and removal of a 7lbs+ tumour. Operation was a total success, thank God. Cancer markers then came down pretty swiftly, but proteins in blood and auto-immune readings remained sky-high for ages. Lots of visits as follow up. Then, two weeks ago, we got the good news that the proteins in blood and auto-immune are showing as normal, and they'll continue to monitor. She did go back to school briefly, but we had to pull her out again recently due to all the kids being quite nasty and not even the teachers talking to her / asking how she's doing. She doesn't "do people" and is very withdrawn most of the time and we have home tutors. A lot of barriers to knock down and quite a lot of historical psychological damage to undo.

But at least she's clear of the bastard cancer and we're slowly on the way up.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!