Page 88 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 3515

Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Just "Brilliant"! That is all......
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Kids and family first Tony, Kids and family first -- you and your lady have taken EXACTLY the right track.

And until then, there are the Boinger Bashes and the BBS to keep you entertained.
    Cheers, Gareth.

The old dosh situation will get resolved (eventually) and, since nearly two weeks ago I'm in a job that I absolutely love.

And the BBS, I can honestly say, has been an absolute life changer for me. I really cannot now imagine life without my daily fix. So many good people on here. And all culminating in the birth of The Boinger Bash, which is truly the high point in my life, and has been for coming on five years now. I've met so, so many genuinely nice and proper people at The Bash, people who you can genuinely say are the very best friends you can possibly meet. And you are now to be part of this very special gathering, sir. You're going to bloody love it.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post
    That's it Paul. He is hooked, now reel him in....... Grace wants to know how many donuts you reckon she can get out of him...
    Young Grace and the family are absolutely lovely, Steve.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

My dear old Dad died yesterday morning aged 93, I'm glad I got there just in time before he went. Old Second War soldier, served 1943-54. Like many of us, I owe my joy in shooting to my father. We were shooting airguns together in his garden till he was 91. Started me off with a Crosman 766 in 1979. Knocked off my first rabbit with him in 1980 in N.Yorks with my Vulcan, whilst he had a Feinwerkbau Sport 124. I've just toasted his revered memory with a large shot of rum. Looking forward to the April Bash. All the best, Ted.
    Last edited by Roundshot; 22-02-2018 at 12:33 AM.

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundshot View Post
    My dear old Dad died yesterday morning aged 93, I'm glad I got there just in time before he went. Old Second War soldier, served 1943-54. Like many of us, I owe my joy in shooting to my father. We were shooting airguns together in his garden till he was 91. Started me off with a Crosman 766 in 1979. Knocked off my first rabbit with him in 1980 in N.Yorks with my Vulcan, whilst he had a Feinwerkbau Sport 124. I've just toasted his revered memory with a large shot of rum. Looking forward to the April Bash. All the best, Ted.
    Condolences, sorry to hear that, a sad time indeed.

Chippendale (with clothes on)

Sincere condolences to you and the family, Ted.

Try and take comfort in the special times that you shared together; you will always be able to think back on these special, treasured memories my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Cheers, Mike.

Yep, our Frankie has been ill for five years. Lots of weird symptoms in the early days. School were absolute twats for ages. She went from hobbling around to crutches to a wheel chair. Got bullied by the other kids and one of the teachers. We ended up being able to get her pulled out of that school in the end. Then, even at the new school, they'd give us a hard time re unauthorised absences etc and kept saying they needed a diagnosis. Which they got last August.....Ovarian cancer and removal of a 7lbs+ tumour. Operation was a total success, thank God. Cancer markers then came down pretty swiftly, but proteins in blood and auto-immune readings remained sky-high for ages. Lots of visits as follow up. Then, two weeks ago, we got the good news that the proteins in blood and auto-immune are showing as normal, and they'll continue to monitor. She did go back to school briefly, but we had to pull her out again recently due to all the kids being quite nasty and not even the teachers talking to her / asking how she's doing. She doesn't "do people" and is very withdrawn most of the time and we have home tutors. A lot of barriers to knock down and quite a lot of historical psychological damage to undo.

But at least she's clear of the bastard cancer and we're slowly on the way up.
    That's great news that the cancer is clear Tone. As for kids and school....they are indeed bastards to each other. We've already had the bullying thing at school with Jack and he's only six. Fortunately that seems to have defused now and all is well. When I was at school I had a lot of bullying because my ears stick out a touch. In fact we could probably make a couple of good spinners out of them in April . I think as a kid you worry a lot more what other kids think but as you get older you don't care so much. On my first day of college doing my electrical apprenticeship the would be bully walked into the classroom and said to me "bloody hell you've got big ears". I explained to him how his mum had stretched them whilst I was shagging her, we had a bloody good punch up and now he's a good friend and has been for eighteen years. Bizarre!!!

Sorry to hear your news. It sounds like you had some great times together.

44 to go, peeps.

And don't mess with Mike!

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Sorry for your loss Ted, 93 is a good innings and some good memories to look back on.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    44 to go, peeps.

And don't mess with Mike!
    lol i'm only little!!!!

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Good man Craig, the campfires been dwindling a bit of late with hotels and meals out just lately.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Sincerest condolences Ted.

Sorry to here of your sad news Ted. Sounds like you have some lovely memories.
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Ted, that's sad news but some great memories.
    God rest ye jelly mental men