Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    The car's packed ready to come home. Due to exuberant wine shopping I need to decide who I like most; Kerrianne or the dogs?

I'm really excited to get back as I should have my stumpy HW97 action back from Paul Chell, freshly blacked. The woodwork for my Drulov rifle has been refinished by Andy (Blackmax) and I have a bow and arrow to add to my garden demolition equipment!
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    The car's packed ready to come home. Due to exuberant wine shopping I need to decide who I like most; Kerrianne or the dogs?

I'm really excited to get back as I should have my stumpy HW97 action back from Paul Chell, freshly blacked. The woodwork for my Drulov rifle has been refinished by Andy (Blackmax) and I have a bow and arrow to add to my garden demolition equipment!
    Excellent stuff Nick!!! You'll love the bow and arrow. I have a Diamond infinite edge compound beast which is great fun in the garden

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Excellent stuff Nick!!! You'll love the bow and arrow. I have a Diamond infinite edge compound beast which is great fun in the garden
    I have a basic, cheapy recurve bow that I bought about 11 years ago.

Great fun and highly therapeutic when I did use it. It's not been used in ages. I didn't de-string it when I last used it, so guessing that the limbs will be goosed now. Must get it out sometime.

So much fun to be had with powerless projectile launching devices - Airguns, catapults and bows - love 'em all.

Talking of which, after the huge "slingshot buzz" a few months ago, that's gone quiet. Are we still to have a strong slingshot showing at The Bash?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

Talking of which, after the huge "slingshot buzz" a few months ago, that's gone quiet. Are we still to have a strong slingshot showing at The Bash?
    I brought mine with me and have been playing with it while walking the dogs.

No (more) windows have been harmed. Yet!
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

I hope so mate, i'm sitting on 2 black widows, a diablo, 2000 6mm bb's and 1000 10mm bb's

I brought mine with me and have been playing with it while walking the dogs.

No (more) windows have been harmed. Yet!
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    I hope so mate, i'm sitting on 2 black widows, a diablo, 2000 6mm bb's and 1000 10mm bb's
    Excellent!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Cruel...... but fair
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22