Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    I got myself another permission today. It’s a stables and hacking fields/woods. It’s ten times bigger than where I shoot now but at the moment the owners said they only need the pigeons (ferals and woodies) sorted. They have some rats there but have a contract with a pest control company to do that to comply with insurance or something ? However, I’m sure I won’t wave Roland along his way if he crosses my path. No bunnies unfortunately. It is closed to the public on a Monday and they’ve asked that I use that day as the place can be very busy on all other days of the week. Hey, it’ll do for me, just wandering around in the open air with an air rifle slung over my shoulder is pleasurable enough My initial reccy and walk around today was Very promising as there were pigeons everywhere !
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Sounds superb, Pauly.

Well done that man.

Hey.....there are going to be some fit, young stable lasses too, y'know.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Sounds superb, Pauly.

Well done that man.

I hadn't thought about stables holding anything other than horses. You've just perked up my interest Tone

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    I hadn't thought about stables holding anything other than horses. You've just perked up my interest Tone
    Mmmmmmm. Horsey girls!
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Mmmmmmm. Horsey girls!
    I shall regale you with my ‘horsey girl’ tales around the Quigley fire.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    I’m already fighting them off Tone
    Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Mmmmmmm. Horsey girls!
    I got the best permission that I've ever had at a horse paddock / stables back in 1992.

It belonged to an old, millionaire car garage owner that I worked for. Grumpy old bugger he was. He'd made his money clocking cars and then got lucky with this one horse, "Gunner Be" I think it was called. Then stud rights and he also bred from it.

We used to store some of the spare cars at his mansion. And the estate covered loads of land and he had 70 race horses there. I was at him for years to let me go shooting the rabbits, but he was having none of it. The place was absolutely snided with them. Eventually, one evening he rang me out of the blue and said (in his drunken stupor). "Come and shoot these bloody rabbits, will yer?" The land hadn't been shot on and the bunnies were certainly not fun shy. My first evening visit resulted in 35 in about an hour and a half! And subsequent visits always yielded huge bags. In time they got a little more switched on, but I don't think I ever came away with less than a dozen or so!

Oh yes.......and I pulled the fit, 23 year old stable lass (I was 29). And she was, er, very accommodating!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Mmmm stable girls

I remember an encounter with a horse riding instructor, she lived in a big static at the farm she taut horse riding. Mmmm she took me back from the night club, I was about 21/22 she was older than me mother but my God she was fit

I got the best permission that I've ever had at a horse paddock / stables back in 1992.

It belonged to an old, millionaire car garage owner that I worked for. Grumpy old bugger he was. He'd made his money clocking cars and then got lucky with this one horse, "Gunner Be" I think it was called. Then stud rights and he also bred from it.

We used to store some of the spare cars at his mansion. And the estate covered loads of land and he had 70 race horses there. I was at him for years to let me go shooting the rabbits, but he was having none of it. The place was absolutely snided with them. Eventually, one evening he rang me out of the blue and said (in his drunken stupor). "Come and shoot these bloody rabbits, will yer?" The land hadn't been shot on and the bunnies were certainly not fun shy. My first evening visit resulted in 35 in about an hour and a half! And subsequent visits always yielded huge bags. In time they got a little more switched on, but I don't think I ever came away with less than a dozen or so!

Oh yes.......and I pulled the fit, 23 year old stable lass (I was 29). And she was, er, very accommodating!
    Lovely recollection there Tone

That certainly sounds like great fun......and the shooting!!!

Sounds superb, Pauly.

Well done that man.

I’m already fighting them off Tone

Evening chaps

Another great new avatar there Paul

Payment sent
    See you all there in April people.
    I can't wait BOING.
    Les..

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    Payment sent
    See you all there in April people.
    I can't wait BOING.
    Les..
    Nice one Les. Will be good to see you again

Nice one Les. Will be good to see you again
    Likewise Mike, I see your Airgun collection is coming along nicely ,and you are going to be camping this time. I will be roughing it myself as well .
    Atb
    Les..