Page 1 of 235 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

The Event:-

7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash

This will just be a weekend of chatting about guns, shooting, eating, drinking and getting to meet folks.

THE PRICE

£20 including camping over the full weekend (3 nights or more if required)

£10 for just the one day attendance.

Part of this payment is for me to insure on the field so that folks without their own shooting insurance can attend.

THE VENUE

Higham Fields Farm
    Higham Fields Lane,
    Higham on the hill,
    Nuneaton,
    Warwickshire.
    CV13 6ET

HOW IT WORKS

As the payment system I sorted out with our very own Mr Jim Tyler (BTDT) --- Lord of the Springs, worked so well in the past we'll do the same again this time.

1) Anybody who would like to attend simply sends a cheque for £20 or £10 made payable to M Furniss (me) to my work address above
    On the back of the cheque write your username so I can add your username to the Payment list.

2) Alternatively you can make payment by bacs to the following account :-

Payee --------------- Mr M J FURNISS
    Sort Code ---------- 09-01-28
    Account Number --- 03372473

If you put your BBS username as the reference I can then add your username to the Payment list.

I will not be organising a licensed bar on site but as your cars will be accessible inside the site I suggest you bring your own.

As normal, Shirl and myself will be cooking Burgers and Hot Dogs and the gas fired bbq we'll be using will also be available for folks to cook their own food over the weekend.

Targets will include 200 Spinners, 3 Bell targets (2 X 10mm and 1 X 20mm), 40+ silhouette targets and the 61mmX 61mm Quigley Bucket out at 75 yards.

If there are any questions please ask on this thread and I will answer them here to save repetition.

Thank you once again to Jim

All the best Mick
    Last edited by T 20; 13-01-2018 at 10:46 AM.

Payment List

CLOGGER ------------------------------------------- Clevedon ---------------------------- R/O

Steve ----------------------------------------------- Clevedon ---------------------------- R/O

Paul SE ---------------------------------------------- Herne Bay -------------------------- R/O

flyingfish --------------------------------------------- Welwyn ----------------------------- Paid

Capital Bee ------------------------------------------- Hereford --------------------------- Paid

gtfreight ---------------------------------------------- Rochdale --------------------------- Paid

EmmaT ----------------------------------------------- Rochdale --------------------------- Paid

NewPaul ---------------------------------------------- Harrow ----------------------------- Paid

Moletrapper ------------------------------------------- Bude ------------------------------- Paid

Meltrapper -------------------------------------------- Bude ------------------------------- Paid 10

GrandadG --------------------------------------------- Pontefract ------------------------- Paid

Trumpetier -------------------------------------------- Middlesborough ------------------- Paid.

Jonny neate ------------------------------------------- Devises ---------------------------- Paid

MikeHW45 -------------------------------------------- Eastbourne ------------------------- Paid

Unframed Dave --------------------------------------- Norwich ---------------------------- Paid

Les Allam ---------------------------------------------- Barking ---------------------------- Paid

Slinger69 ---------------------------------------------- Walsall ----------------------------- Paid

BALD ERIC --------------------------------------------- Winchester ------------------------ cheque received

Vernal -------------------------------------------------- Nottingham ------------------------ Paid

Transporter --------------------------------------------- Uttoxeter -------------------------- Paid. 20

Tinbum ------------------------------------------------- Buda ------------------------------- Paid

Grant --------------------------------------------------- Bude ------------------------------- Paid

Tony Butler ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Paid

Gareth W-B -------------------------------------------- Chelmsford ------------------------- Cheque received

TonyL --------------------------------------------------- Retford ----------------------------- Paid

CraigP --------------------------------------------------- Walsall ----------------------------- Paid

Robet ---------------------------------------------------- Barnstaple ------------------------- Paid

Bluefan -------------------------------------------------- Bootle ------------------------------ Cheque received

Mach 1.5 ------------------------------------------------ Dudley ------------------------------ paid

Papa Cleary --------------------------------------------- St Helens --------------------------- paid 30

CLEZ ----------------------------------------------------- St Helens --------------------------- paid

Springer Monkey ---------------------------------------- St Helens --------------------------- paid

Blackrider ------------------------------------------------ Sheffield ---------------------------- paid

Roundshot ------------------------------------------------ Enfield ------------------------------ paid

Roooss ---------------------------------------------------- Bristol ------------------------------- paid

Davecook ------------------------------------------------- Leighton Buzzard ------------------- paid

Needabiggertarg ----------------------------------------- Tring --------------------------------- paid

Steve Oakley --------------------------------------------- Leighton Buzzard ------------------- paid

ALEX ------------------------------------------------------ Newark ------------------------------ paid

Rickenbacker --------------------------------------------- Monmouth --------------------------- paid 40

English ---------------------------------------------------- Portsmouth -------------------------- paid

GrahamHenderson ---------------------------------------- Scunthorpe -------------------------- paid

Captain Bongo -------------------------------------------- Bolton -------------------------------- paid

Rhyslightnin ----------------------------------------------- Bath ---------------------------------- paid

Alanok2002 ------------------------------------------------ Barnsley ----------------------------- paid.

BobGSi ------------------------------------------------------ Uttoxeter ---------------------------- paid.

Para --------------------------------------------------------- Lye ----------------------------------- paid.

nurek -------------------------------------------------------- London ------------------------------ paid

Rikard ------------------------------------------------------- Lowestoft ---------------------------- paid.

Willenium --------------------------------------------------- St Albans ----------------------------- paid 50

R Elkins ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- paid

Mattbaxter -------------------------------------------------- Uttoxeter ----------------------------- paid

mrmatty ----------------------------------------------------- Redditch ------------------------------ paid

mrmatty guest ----------------------------------------------- Redditch ----------------------------- paid

NickG --------------------------------------------------------- Coventry ----------------------------- paid

Negotiator ---------------------------------------------------- Cardiff -------------------------------- paid

Negotiator guest ---------------------------------------------- Cardiff -------------------------------- paid

Negotiator guest ---------------------------------------------- Cardiff -------------------------------- paid
    Last edited by T 20; 06-04-2018 at 06:53 AM.

Me and Mel yes please

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Payment sent, see you in April
    Pete

I shall try my best to get to this one for the Saturday

Payment sent. Now I can start the countdown

Of course I'm in

Emma and myself are in. See you all in April.
    We'll be staying at the Premier Inn and having a meal there if anyone else is up for it again.

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Payment sent via Bank Transfer

Shit ! What about Tony’s Sleepometer....... it’s locked on the other thread
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. Crosman Ratcher 2250XL .22 AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177

Thanks Mick & Shirl. I'm in, payment on way.
    ATB
    Gwyn
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

EmmaT is offline Little Miss Piggy --- I am the LAW
    Looking forward to hogging the bucket again
    see you all in April.

Boing!

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Just try to stay upright this time
    Pete

Please put me down for a week end of Boinger action.
    Les
    Last edited by les allam; 13-01-2018 at 04:24 PM.

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Me please!
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Oh yes!
    See you Friday the 6th